Proper decensoring mod for the molassic in the nekopara. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Sense It seams to not actually exist according to my search I'm curious if anyone know if its possible to mod/edit out the molassic censorship in nekopara games.

I tried checking for such mods but almost everything that comes up is them removing the original steam censorship that removes the R18 content rather than a mod that decensors the h scenes themselves.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
found a tool that extracts the archives that the Nekopara uses, abit of a headache to use for me sense it requires of command lines and Im not familiar with working with them but may actually move to start a project if Im successful in extracting the file for the erotics

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Ok looking into it with my lack on knowhow, Im not going to get anywhere doing this myself sense I need help with using these tools.

the ones im trying to use are:
and

But I have confirmed that modding is in theory possible just not for me to do given my in experience with using tools like these. But if anyone is interested in taking this up you might as well start a new project in Adult mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.