Nekopara actual decensor mod (abandoned, but up for adoption) (1 Viewer)

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Decided to make a start on a mod for Nekopara Vol. 1 that removes the blur in the sex scene. I have found tools to do this as mentioned it the request page I just need to actually figure out how to use them to attempt to remove the blur effect or extract the files so they can be edited.
This may also lead to the potential of nude mods for the game and its sequels in time. Not by me because my artistic skills are on par with kindergarteners.

If anyone wishes to help with this project or at least give it there own attempts here is the tools I found that can extract the game files that I am confused about:
-insani visual-novel tools

-Extracting xp3 files – Rants inside
Note: these are separate tools that do pretty much the same things so you dont actually need both of them just the one you prefer.

(This is an continuation of this post: Proper decensoring mod for the molassic in the nekopara., I'm moving this here sense I'm making it into an actual project sense my search was unfruitful.)

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
tried working on this today but trying to run the programs though the command line lead to an error stating they aren't recognized as commands. and the new programs I was looking into kept geting deleted by my anti-virus.

so progress is still at a stand still but hopefully I can crack this. Or get help soon as I admit to barely knowing what Im doing with this project.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I can't help with the project, but this might help.
Set up a new folder and tell your anti-virus that the new folder is 'excluded'. Download the new programs that your AV was deleting to that excluded folder.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Quick update: Still having issues with the tools but will be soon be asking help from a friend to see if he can help me figure out how to use them.

The project still is just ongoing just not spending alot of time on it. Though I will note the actual goal of this project is just to make sure this game is actually moddable because I lack the artistic skills to fix things if it turns out the genetalia isn't just censored by some filter.

Sorry for the nothing update just felt like posting at least this so the project doesnt look dead.

BlancSeigneur69

Casual Client
Decided to finally cut losses and give up on this project. As much as I would love to make a mod that decensors the molassic in the games I lack the knowhow to actually do anything with this. Heck even if got the tool I rotated to working, it would ultimately go no where by myself sense my artistic skills are so shit, I wouldn't be able to do any of the actual editing.

So I will be abandoning this and after abit of slacking get back to my neptunia mod. However I wont be locking this and will leave the project open for now in case anyone wants to pick it up.

Here is a link to a better tool I found they looks like it will work with abit of setup:Releases · xmoeproject/KrkrExtract
though be sure to be careful as anti-viruses will see it as a trojan horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.