Elf Knight Giselle v1.5 Full De-Censor (1 Viewer)

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Download:
Dropbox

Mirror:
4shared

Elf Knight Giselle v1.5 De-Censor
by Apoco @ Game Vixen Zone

ScreenSelector2.jpg Untitled-1 (2).jpg

Instructions:
In your "Gisele_DL_Data" folder, backup the file called "sharedassets4.assets". (optional. just in case.)
Download "sharedassets4.assets" into the "Gisele_DL_Data" folder.
Replace the old "sharedassets4.assets" file with the new one.
Start game.
Enjoy.

Uninstall (only if you made a backup of sharedassets4.assets):
Delete the new "sharedassets4.assets" file.
Replace the new "sharedassets4.assets" file with the old one that you backed up earlier.
Done.

Features:
Removes all mosaic censoring, including around Giselle's vagina and every monster's penis.
Removes Giselle's pink crotch cover.
Adds an anus to Giselle's H-scene model textures.
Adds a vagina to Giselle's game model textures.

Notes:
This game is made by Unity => any reliable Unity Asset Editor will work for modding.
In the base game the vagina and penises are actually fully animated and textured already. I simply set the mosaic's pixilation to look like it doesn't exist, made the crotch cover texture transparent, and replaced the crotch cover's material files with tranparent materials (by copying a web's transparent materials that were already in the game).
It is recommended that you use Japanese AppLocal for this game, but it works fine for me without it.
I would show more pictures, but non-erotic moments are hard to find in this game XD. More screenshots are in the dropbox.
Feel free to use my mods to make your own and share it.
This game is planned to have future updates. If a newer version comes out and this patch doesn't work, feel free to contact me via Game Vixen Zone so I can fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
if i download this through my browser, firefox deletes the file claiming it would contain a virus... *sigh*

since i trust you i simply used jdownloader to get it anyway, but you might want to look into that before it confuses people.
(in case it's not just my stupid firefox + avast antivir crying about it >.<)

on another note the mod works great, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Well that's lame. Thank you very much for letting me know. I wonder if everything on my dropbox account does this. It's just so convenient to use it. I'll look into some mirrors.

Good. I'm glad it works. You are totally welcome. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.