Princess Lana: Captain N The Game Master (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Cant believe she hasnt been requested yet. Anyone out there that can fill this one? (Hope someone around her remembers this great series)

4 Pics:
http://imgur.com/a/QGqru#0

Attachments

• BkNgl.jpg
    BkNgl.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 89
  • L8HUs.jpg
    L8HUs.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 103
  • sxfga.jpg
    sxfga.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 101
  • UwTon.jpg
    UwTon.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 97
  • PL2 (1).jpg
    PL2 (1).jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 111
  • PL2 (2).jpg
    PL2 (2).jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 96
  • PL3.jpg
    PL3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 87
  • PL4.jpg
    PL4.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 124

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
I would NOT exactly call "Captain N The Game Master" a great series (in fact I am VERY certain whoever wrote the series never played any of the games the main characters and villians are from: Metroid is the name of the CREATURES Samus was hunting, not the planet they were on, and the less said about what they did with Simon Belmont and Pit the better)

Still, I would also like to see a Princess Lana mod, as she's the only thing worth mentioning about that show.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Yes, it's necro posting I know...

But seeing as now Mega Man is confirmed to be in the new Smash Bros, Pit's already in it and Wii Fit Trainer just inspired all sorts of kinky madness involving one or the other, a Princess Lana mod is still sorely missing.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
If I recall the Princess Lana character was 'frowned' upon because she had nothing to do with any video game at the time. (And still doesnt) I cant find any other show/game or at least a hint of her appearing in any Nintendo related thing. In the comics, I know Samus was in them and did but heads with Lana over Kevin. Still why they didnt make Samus in the show is beyond me or what I can find.

My only guess is that if it were Samus, shes a bounty hunter and a bit of a bad ass... so why would they need a "savior" from another world thus killing the the whole show... still would be nice to see it again. Like the Nintendo Avengers or something,,,

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
AaRL said:
If I recall the Princess Lana character was 'frowned' upon because she had nothing to do with any video game at the time. (And still doesnt) I cant find any other show/game or at least a hint of her appearing in any Nintendo related thing. In the comics, I know Samus was in them and did but heads with Lana over Kevin. Still why they didnt make Samus in the show is beyond me or what I can find.

My only guess is that if it were Samus, shes a bounty hunter and a bit of a bad ass... so why would they need a "savior" from another world thus killing the the whole show... still would be nice to see it again. Like the Nintendo Avengers or something,,,

Probably the notion of a kick ass female warrior didn't sit well with these writers. It was either that or they wanted to keep Samus' identity under wraps

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Well I would be happy to do a request, especially for a well known member, but I'm a little backed up as it is. I have 5 to 6 requests in my queue. I'll notify you if I can do this, and no one else has done this already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.