Pregnant belly (all skin tones) (1 Viewer)

BlastoTheJellyfish

Potential Patron
Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured it was time I gave something back to the community. Pregnant chicks are hot, right? Lol.

Edit: All skin tones finished!

Attachments

• enkindle this.jpg
    enkindle this.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 28,136
pregnant mod final.rar
14.8 KB · Views: 19,699

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Pregnant belly

Fuckin' saved.

EDIT: Hm, that looks like a bitmap. Could I trouble you for a vector version?

marlow brandon

Content Creator

Wow!

It looks fantastic, my only complaint is when I zoom out too far, begin to pixelate.
But damn... awesome work!

Thanks!

BlastoTheJellyfish

Potential Patron

This any better? I only redrew the outline. I'm used to Inkscape and Photoshop, so the vector tools in Flash seem ass-backwards to me. Also I only "acquired" Flash three days ago.
[attachurl=1]

Attachments

pregnant light vectored.swf
10.8 KB · Views: 4,363

Patrice

Content Creator

Yeah, that looks way better.

Attachments

• Picture 18.png
    Picture 18.png
    354.8 KB · Views: 4,180

kinkman

Potential Patron

nice! the redo came out sweet :D

three days ago? damn dude, i hope we see more work from you 8)

BlastoTheJellyfish

Potential Patron

Praise the Enkindlers! Final version completed. Available in all four flavors, now 100% bitmap free. Stole the original line art from SDT with Trillix flash decompiler and fit it to mine. Updated first post with the archive. Includes template.

grim42691

Content Creator
Awesome socks!! Hey, I'm glad you made them but...could you possibly tell me how to upload them onto the SDT game? I'm still having trouble figuring out how to do that. ^^;

Patrice

Content Creator

BlastoTheJellyfish said:
This any better? I only redrew the outline. I'm used to Inkscape and Photoshop, so the vector tools in Flash seem ass-backwards to me. Also I only "acquired" Flash three days ago.
[attachurl=1]

How did you export your traced bitmap image in Inkscape?
When I exported my traced bitmap and imported it in flash the traced line still looked...bitmapy, if that makes any sense.

BlastoTheJellyfish

Potential Patron
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Bitmaps are always going to look "bitmappy," and PNGs are no exception (I assume that's what you were exporting). Do you mean how to export it as a vector you can use in Flash? There is probably a way to import SVG files into Flash, but I don't know of it. I didn't use Inkscape at all on this mod. I was just saying that's what I was used to. I took the original images that I made in Photoshop and just traced lines over them in Flash.

Bored

Potential Patron
Perhaps it's a problem on my end, but the SDT Loader does not work with this for whatever reason. I used the Mod Manager, but no change in-game. Anyone else have this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.