Pregnant belly (all skin tones) (1 Viewer)

Dude MacCool

Potential Patron
Thanks for the mod.
Also- what is the hair you are using in the dark skin picture?
Finally, is there a way to apply the pregnant belly and another mod, such as the fishnet stockings?

T

The FNG

Too small for my liking so I made it bigger. Thought I'd post it here since it truly isn't my creation. I am a noob at modding though so I could only get it to work with the light skin tone.

Attachments

bigger_pregnant_light.swf
1.8 KB · Views: 32,695

boredboyt

Potential Patron
This is, without a doubt, my favorite mod so far. Good work sirs. I am forever in your debt you kings among men.

A

assman

This is a great mod. The only way i could be happier with this mod is that it has different sizes of bellies.

P

potatotatop

Dude... you are a genius... thanks.

I combined this mod with the thicker ass+leg... boy... is she plumped up or what? :p

Tobi

Potential Patron
Very nice work, both on the original and the 'vectored' version. The only thing I have a problem with is the 'dark' skin version. Every now and then when I use it, it turns black, like nothing including her normal stomach) is there. Has anyone else had this or is it just me? The only time it does happen is when I load it with a Yourichi swf I found in the archives.

Tio Guy

Potential Patron
Gotta say, this mod probably gets the most use out of the selection I've downloaded; what can I say, I got a thing for inflation =P

Simple and good looking, for anyone who missed it, there's a bigger version for default skin linked in a post further up that's not bad either, although that one only works with bigger breast sizes if that matters to you.

I'd be curious to see an even bigger version o.o

hornyhamster

Potential Patron
This is amazing, though I'd love to see a version (if possible, I know next to nothing about the mechanics of such things) that would auto-swich color to skin color, so say, pregnant she-hulk or preggers asari would be possible

M

Mr. Snrub

hornyhamster said:
This is amazing, though I'd love to see a version (if possible, I know next to nothing about the mechanics of such things) that would auto-swich color to skin color, so say, pregnant she-hulk or preggers asari would be possible
I support this idea and the idea of making compatible clothes for this mod.

G

Gate

The FNG said:
Too small for my liking so I made it bigger. Thought I'd post it here since it truly isn't my creation. I am a noob at modding though so I could only get it to work with the light skin tone.

Think you can do this for the other skin tones as well?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Love this mod. Really too bad it doesn't have a slider modification, or some way of tying it to a cum sensor. Meaning, start from normal belly, then the more she drinks the bigger it gets...well up to a certain extent, no one wants to see a stomach blow up. ;D

Folioman

Potential Patron
dantethedarkprince said:
Love this mod. Really too bad it doesn't have a slider modification, or some way of tying it to a cum sensor. Meaning, start from normal belly, then the more she drinks the bigger it gets...well up to a certain extent, no one wants to see a stomach blow up. ;D
Or she could vomit the overflow...that would be great!

Folioman

Potential Patron
I don't think so,it's just more realistic,and Kona didn't say no to this,but it's at the bottom of his list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.