Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (23 Viewers)

moonlightbliss07

Potential Patron
Greetings Nozomi!
Can I request something? I would like to have the details (labia and nips) of the mod #1 file copied to the mod #2 file. Mod #1 file has great details but is glitchy and my chara looks like it has been beheaded (there is a thin line where it's really visible and i can see spaces in it when i rotate camera) and the head was put back when i use it. Mod #2 file looks more decent and the lines look less visible. Thank you very much

Attachments

• mod1.jpg
    mod1.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 1,050
  • mod1detailedV.jpg
    mod1detailedV.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,118
  • mod2lessvisible.jpg
    mod2lessvisible.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 1,016
ModFiles.rar
1.1 MB · Views: 403

Nozomi27

Club Regular
Greetings Nozomi!
Can I request something? I would like to have the details (labia and nips) of the mod #1 file copied to the mod #2 file. Mod #1 file has great details but is glitchy and my chara looks like it has been beheaded (there is a thin line where it's really visible and i can see spaces in it when i rotate camera) and the head was put back when i use it. Mod #2 file looks more decent and the lines look less visible. Thank you very much
Dropbox - modelos reajustado para trajes.rar

gabor100

Potential Patron
It is easier to edit the tattoo than the body

If I edit the tattoo to look how it should on [Ba] nude mod then it will break on every other costume, not really a solution.
So I either use asqvenkl's nude mod and all the costumes I hoard, or use the [Ba] nude mod and not use anything else at all, or overwrite tattoo file multiple times/day. What should I do?

C

Conrad213

The innerwear pack NyaaNyaa shared doesn't work for me, it only makes my game not load at all. Anyone has a file that works that makes Smart Inner invisible? I also have a problem where both the nips and vag don't have any color to them with some other innerwear removal mods.

Nozomi27

Club Regular

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-12_21-44-53.png
    upload_2017-11-12_21-44-53.png
    768.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

kyoco

Potential Patron
i wish the nip texture on inner instead base xD , thanks anyway
here Fanservice from me wearing it XD

Hello Nozomi,
i have the same thought from above because i cant use ハリエットの戦装束[Ba] ║ Harriet Battlewear [Ba] while using the mod. But I'm grateful that i can use [Ou] again with this

But would it be possible to change it to inner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.