Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (11 Viewers)

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
I can't remember where I saw it, but I saw a nude mod for Dress Shirt [Ba] (cfdb4de3315b7535361e8db11ebabdd2) that has the shirt completely open with the breasts showing. Does anyone have it or know where I can find it?

Also, does anyone know the ICE for Noel Repca and Mu Repca? Specifically Shadow, since that's what I own.

gabor100

Potential Patron
Could someone delete the high heels from Innocent Cluster [Ba] and make it look like this?
zXraT1v.png

Nozomi27

Club Regular
T

tempasdfasdfasdf

Could you please move the model from this mod F High poly nude over sexy bikini | PSO2 Mod DB to the layering wear version?
The layered version is called this:
セクシービキニ[Ba] (Sexy Bikini [Ba])
eafd58b61ffe5e93d563b1d0a62e9f44

There is another version for this Basewear but it causes issues with Outerwear, and is also lower quality.

Naru

Vivacious Visitor
This is kinda a picky request but is something that it bothers me just when i thought the mod for virgin killer sweater was perfect…. is it possible to fix the armpit to not look broken like it does with the nude mod? its the only fix it needs to be perfect! i kinda contacted to the author from pso2mod site but im asking as well in here if you have some sort of contact with him Nozomi....

wow555+

Swell Supporter
Can someone make Tie-Front Shirt [Ou] to be less opacity like this photo(I make photoshop)
The ICE file is 9661b0013c2bf168c30036a9500863b0 thanks

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    878.9 KB · Views: 690

Nozomi27

Club Regular
This is kinda a picky request but is something that it bothers me just when i thought the mod for virgin killer sweater was perfect…. is it possible to fix the armpit to not look broken like it does with the nude mod? its the only fix it needs to be perfect! i kinda contacted to the author from pso2mod site but im asking as well in here if you have some sort of contact with him Nozomi....
if you are going to request another model in public, ask for authorization from the owner of the model
otherwise ask for private please
"Then they think I'm stealing models"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.