Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

Nozomi27

Club Regular
Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way to remove the quiver on this bow (Vita bow) ? If so, it would be really cool if someone could do it for me cause I suck, or just give me a precise tutorial :D

thanks in advance !

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-26_20-9-1.png
    upload_2017-10-26_20-9-1.png
    500 KB · Views: 247
D

Domperbomp

Nozomi27 Nozomi27

I'm using this edited mod you made, and I've ended up with some awkward results:
Edit: quote is failing me, here's a link instead: #318

jzrNd6q.jpg

rbZ89Io.jpg

As you can see, labia textures are black, as well as black portions on the calves and left foot, and textures remain for inner F/D. Not sure if it matters, but my character race is Dewman.

I believe I already have the appropriate checksum installed.

Also, would it be possible to add pubic hair to this?

Last edited by a moderator:

theHentai

Potential Patron
My pc not supported Japanese and not change my pc language cuz all the file name will messed up, would thankful if someone download them all and translate it them zip it upload to somewhere like google drive and share it here

kotomiEX

Vivacious Visitor
My pc not supported Japanese and not change my pc language cuz all the file name will messed up, would thankful if someone download them all and translate it them zip it upload to somewhere like google drive and share it here

Thanks for sharing

Azturia

Potential Patron
Thanks for your help Nozomi, I'll try on the discord.

Something like that ?
PSO2 File Directory
Sorry I'm not sure to understand what you really want ^^'

wow555+

Swell Supporter
Thanks for your help Nozomi, I'll try on the discord.

Something like that ?
PSO2 File Directory
Sorry I'm not sure to understand what you really want ^^'
He means from Japanese language to eng not ICE file or maybe get a files and share them in here like mediafire

Still like my mod? That bikini one hope u enjoyed it

theHentai

Potential Patron
Ops, my bad I mean the folder name not the file, it has many categories, for example different nipple color, accessories replacer, body paint replacer etc.. All in japanese language. But I download them the word become unknown word (which happen when japanese language not supported) and I don't know what mod it is and what it replace.

Also let's me give a clue what kind of mod it have, accessories replace to a naked male with dick so you can make sex screen, body paint replace to body full of sperm, all female npc naked

wow555+

Swell Supporter
He means from Japanese language to eng not ICE file or maybe get a files and share them in here like mediafire
Ops, my bad I mean the folder name not the file, it has many categories, for example different nipple color, accessories replacer, body paint replacer etc.. All in japanese language. But I download them the word become unknown word (which happen when japanese language not supported) and I don't know what mod it is and what it replace.

Also let's me give a clue what kind of mod it have, accessories replace to a naked male with dick so you can make sex screen, body paint replace to body full of sperm, all female npc naked
You can use my mod and change them to nude by yourself it already get all npc files but I will not do it “again” because it very used a lot of time to make. .___. (Over 100 files as I count )

Azturia

Potential Patron
Well I could translate the first name of the docs but once I open them everything is messed up, just like yours...
For now I found those :
1_Young Shota
2_Boy
3_Youth (The japanese word here being seinen)
4_Old man
5_Outer Compatible version (?)
6_For female characters

If you want the use of each and every file in there I can only encourage you to test them one by one, I'm going to do it for the 6th folder, when I'm done I'll share it but for if you want the other files you'll have to do it yourself sorry ^^' Maybe if I have time I'll try to do another one but don't count too much on that ahah

theHentai

Potential Patron
Bad new's, the japanese modder had set his mediafire download link into private, hence he cancel my following status on Twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.