[PC] Peniban Quest: Sacrifice to Domina (1 Viewer)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE150370.html
Sadistic Alice FINALLY put this RPG Maker game out. I hope you like gyaku ryona because every image features the hero being abused in one way or another. The difference between this and games like Violated Hero and Monster Girl Quest is that you don't lose to see these images; they happen as the story progresses. You still have to win battles to advance, but the hero will lose at least once so the monster girl can have her way with him before his partners step in to help out.

Pals

Potential Patron
Damn that looks cool. Too bad it's in japanese? Is there any way to understand anything that's going on in the game?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Damn that looks cool. Too bad it's in japanese? Is there any way to understand anything that's going on in the game?

I'll try the game sometime soon. But normally should work fine with one of the text translator programs that are also on this forum somewhere I think even as a sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.