[PC] Syakuga (from the creator of Ta-boo and 女囚ハンコック) (1 Viewer)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
So basically you link his other 2 games but not the game on topic? Guess I'll do the 5 seconds of work for you...
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ110684.html
RJ110684_img_main.jpg
RJ110684_img_smp1.jpg
RJ110684_img_smp2.jpg
RJ110684_img_smp3.jpg
So basically it's a side scrolling beat em' up where you rape girls (or a little boy) as you move along. Cumming inside of them will give you health back as well as raise your death meter (Full death meter = death in case you didn't realize it.). The death meter will decrease over time. There is also a sperm shooting part in the later levels which can get annoying.
Controls:
Fighting part
Z - Punch
X - Jump
C - Grab
Rape part
Z - Sex attack 1
X - Sex attack 2
C - Sex attack 3
<- - Release
-> - Kill and throw
Sperm part
Z - Shoot slightly up
X - Shoot straight
C - Shoot slightly down

Don't tell people how to pirate the game, it's not really any different than linking to it. -Raden

Last edited by a moderator:

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
You are correct, sir, I would get slightly up in arms about that! Thanks for not doing that, it's really a refreshing change to see we have smart members of the forum here...

deecp: That's links for a demo... right?

deecp

Ryonani Teamster
Nope it's actually the link for the full game
@Nekodorama sorry for not linking the actual game, i didn't actually find the dlsite link for it, i visit hentaifarm occasionally and just happened to have found the game

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Nope it's actually the link for the full game
@Nekodorama sorry for not linking the actual game, i didn't actually find the dlsite link for it, i visit hentaifarm occasionally and just happened to have found the game

Haha, pretty sure Raden's question was rhetorical. More like, "That had better be a link to a demo." But you didn't technically link anything to this game. . .

J

johny9572

how to unlock the gallery if follow the step
Then you will see room.
In the room left-click on:
1. skull on bookshelf on the right;
2. middle section of drawer that is left of bookshelf (lamp sits on top of it);
3. mouth of skeleton on the left;
4. skull on bookshelf again.
what next need to unlock the gallery

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Don't be cute, guys, you're not smart. Telling people how to pirate it is just as good as giving it to them. We got a DMCA shutdown once and we're not going to get another one, so if you want to steal your games, go somewhere else and talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.