1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] LAB2 (In Development)

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Afhc1988, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Afhc1988

Afhc1988 Vivacious Visitor

I don't know if someone has posted this before, but the game LAB from Nekonomeme is going to have a sequel! More details about the progress can be found on the blog:

??????

Seems that we are now controlling the lesbian girl that was crazy in love for the first protagonist (Misa). I think that her name is Sae, and it's up to her to save Misa! I have seen some gifs of the progress, and I LOVE the animations (specially the most recent knock down animation, I really hope there are restraining punks that punch her before groping her).

The game has a demo (click the LAB2 link on the top), but it's only a conceptual demo. We must be patient.

As always, if this thread exist, please merge this thread too.

EDIT: The name of the sequel was revealed! It's now called LAB2~Under Ground~ (LAB2UG), there are more details in the recent post, but I can't read them right now. Check the blog for details.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
  2. abdal

abdal Potential Patron

it looks pretty good

3. CeLioCiBR

CeLioCiBR Potential Patron

Sorry to ask,but the Demo is for the 2 or the 1? (I just find the first demo)...

4. Afhc1988

Afhc1988 Vivacious Visitor

The Demo for LAB2 is located on the menu "LAB2(仮)の進捗状況" on the top menu, from there, search down the page for the title: "動作テストバージョン2です。" (Concept Test Version 2) (The file is called LAB2Test.zip, no password for now).

5. CeLioCiBR

CeLioCiBR Potential Patron

Ok,Thank You Very Much!! ^^