[PC] LAB2 (In Development) (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
I don't know if someone has posted this before, but the game LAB from Nekonomeme is going to have a sequel! More details about the progress can be found on the blog:

??????

Seems that we are now controlling the lesbian girl that was crazy in love for the first protagonist (Misa). I think that her name is Sae, and it's up to her to save Misa! I have seen some gifs of the progress, and I LOVE the animations (specially the most recent knock down animation, I really hope there are restraining punks that punch her before groping her).

The game has a demo (click the LAB2 link on the top), but it's only a conceptual demo. We must be patient.

As always, if this thread exist, please merge this thread too.

EDIT: The name of the sequel was revealed! It's now called LAB2~Under Ground~ (LAB2UG), there are more details in the recent post, but I can't read them right now. Check the blog for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
The Demo for LAB2 is located on the menu "LAB2(仮)の進捗状況" on the top menu, from there, search down the page for the title: "動作テストバージョン2です。" (Concept Test Version 2) (The file is called LAB2Test.zip, no password for now).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.