[PC] Guild Meister 2 (ギルドマイスター2) (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
It seems that Ultramambo (ウルトラマンボー) has released a sequel to Guild Meister nearly a week ago:

gm02_01.jpg gm02_02.jpg gm02_03.jpg

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ128268.html

I played the trial, and I think that this game was an improvement over the previous game (i.e. more moves), what do you think?

mal3

Potential Patron
I like it so far, but the way forward is a bit obtuse. I gather there are some secret rooms in the three stages needed to progress to the end game, but I've only found the ones in the Forest Castle and the Ruins...can''t seem to find the one in the Cave. Anyone else have much luck in that department?

One complaint is the hit detection is a little off...I can be just far enough below or above an enemy so my attack can't hit, but they can still damage me...took a while to get used to, but it makes for an annoying early game. Also, as with most of these games, wish I knew a way to disable the censorship, but what can you do?

Still, a fun game overall, and i like that most enemies have a dual or triple sex animation, making for interesting combinations.

Edit: Scratch that. Found the one in the cave. It was the place I suspected, but I kept failing in a way that suggested it wasn't possible. NEVERMIND.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tiger12

Where's the extra room in the forest, and can someone post a walkthrough of the game please?

Miho

Potential Patron
I beat it and sadly to say, I'm not impressed. I loved the work they did, it was very amazing and entertaining. They made it well but it wasn't worth almost a full GB. Seriously, Shinobi Girl doesn't even have HALF the space and yet it's got just as much stuff in it, if not more. I felt there should have been more enemies. More scenes and the thing that was the worst was the game over screen. It was crap compared to the first game's Game Over screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.