Kamidori Alchemy Meister Decensor Patch (2 Viewers)

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
Download: Kamidori Alchemy Meister Decensor Patch Compilation by Apocoh v1.1
Intended for latest english patch version with all DLC

Wah! I finally put everything together that I wanted to for this mod. I hope you enjoy ^^

Installation:
  1. Download the zip file above
  2. Extract all contents into the game's base folder (...\[Fuwanovel] Kamidori Alchemy Meister -English-) (The folder should contain "age.exe")
  3. Merge all files
  4. Enjoy!

What this does:
  • Makes all outfits that the main 3 girls wear break more as they are damaged (Only effects party menu sprites and some battle sprites)
  • Adds armor break functionality to some other characters too
  • Adds uncensored genitalia to all menu sprites and some battle sprites
  • Aht's and Crayanne's sex scenes are fully decensored
  • Various other scenes are partially decensored
  • Removes portions of the HUD and makes other parts transparent so it covers less of the character's outfits
  • Makes other various npcs and things a bit sexier
Strip Preview-2.png

Credit:
  • Aroduc (Includes modding tools and instructions. I believe sound files that remove bad sex noises can also be found here.)
  • Kareeda
  • MrFluffles
  • RaiValaria
  • Trollwut

The work I did:
  • Combined various mods that decensor, make things sexier, or builds on the armor break function
  • Fine tuned facial expressions to make them more consistent
  • Edited some armors
  • Added applicable accessories on the fully naked versions
  • Drew and added genitalia where applicable
  • Improved the HUD for better viewing
  • Searched for uncensored CGs online and added them where applicable
  • Changed the splash screen
  • Reverted the main menu background to its original, superior Japanese version
  • Removed some of the scene select menu censoring
To Do:
  • Add armor break to all female battle sprites
  • Add nipples to some monster girls
  • Once deep learning decensoring gets good enough, decensor all event images

Notes:
  • True fullscreen instructions: Kamidori Alchemy Meister (SOLVED)
  • If anyone knows of any other nude files, especially the ones used to make all of the battle sprites (during fights), please let me know and I'll do some more work on this mod. Otherwise I think I'll put this down for a while, or at least until deep learning decensoring gets better.
  • There may be more modders who contributed to this compilation but none of them are affiliated with it.
  • This is not a full decensor.
  • If you've never played this game, its actually pretty good. Come for the lewds, stay for the gameplay.
  • Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or see any errors.

Attachments

• Strip Preview.png
    Strip Preview.png
    363.9 KB · Views: 2,007
Last edited:

xtrlsidma

Potential Patron
thank you for this ur amazing. Was wondering is mod finished or still working? asking cause scene went from uncensored to censored. im grateful for what have was just curious

Apocoh

Swell Supporter
thank you for this ur amazing. Was wondering is mod finished or still working? asking cause scene went from uncensored to censored. im grateful for what have was just curious
You're welcome. I'm glad you like it.

I don't plan on working more on this unless more decensored CGs appear on the internet or someone shares some nude combat sprites with me. Or something like that.

lemongrabb

Potential Patron
Hi mate!

Your work is amazing, and I would love to learn how to achieve such things.

Could you please tell me how to read images from this .agf file?
Is there a universal method of reading and updating graphics from games like this?

Edit:
I think I got it. By using Binary File Editor tool I noticed that these .agf files are in fact regular BMP images. I updated some of them for test purposes and they are working, but I have a problem with transparency because whenever I modify an image that has transparency, it is slightly moved in the game. How did you save those images without this issue? I would be very grateful for your help

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.