[PC] Passion Beats! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter morimasaki
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

ScissorMan

Ryonani Teamster
Can anyone help out with the skill upgrade menu? I have no idea what I'm upgrading or what I need to upgrade without randomly clicking through various skills. Trying to find heal skill in particular but no luck. Thanks!

H

hollkyho

ScissorMan i dont know if it truly helps but you can just get english version fo passion beats (Its not fully trasnlate but some skill are.)you can get it on hongfire.

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
I can't believe I'm still stuck at Chp 2 Second Maze...
I thought I tried all the routes already, but I didn't find the light...

N

newmark

hi guys, i cannot finish this game T__T

there's a boss( i think it's final boss) in chapter 5, impossible to beat.
i'm lv50, 5500 hp. report of the battles:
1 first boss attack 6000 damage. game over
2 first boss attack 8500 damage. game over
3 fist boss attack fails, second boss attack 7500 damage. another game over!

anyone finished this game? what should I do?

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Hey does anyone have a link to download the english ver.? I tried the one posted on the first page but it won't show up.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
I went to hongfire and then followed their link to rapidshare, but when I clicked on the download link (I'm using Google Chrome btw) before it could start downloading it said "This file may be harmful to your computer do you still want to download it?" and well seeing as how I'm not the only one who uses this computer, I chose not to get it. So yeah there's no viruses or anything attached is there?

N

newmark

hi guys, i cannot finish this game T__T

there's a boss( i think it's final boss) in chapter 5, impossible to beat.
i'm lv50, 5500 hp. report of the battles:
1 first boss attack 6000 damage. game over
2 first boss attack 8500 damage. game over
3 fist boss attack fails, second boss attack 7500 damage. another game over!

anyone finished this game? what should I do?

yeeee I finished this fucking game
the last battle is veeeeeeeery hard

oni-san

Potential Patron
>.< new guy here. Could someone maybe make this into a mac-friendly download? as in just one part? I have parallels, but for some reason, i'm missing the RGSS102J.dll file...someone assist?

K

kohthaoriginal

I have tried multiple times to run the game but i keep getting the error, "RGSS102J.dll could not be found" any idea what could be the issue? =/

F

flames

hey it also doesnt say which button to switch oh and i if possible need a the games text file cuz i can see the scenes but i am not gettin words chinese or english

mori072

Potential Patron
hey it also doesnt say which button to switch oh and i if possible need a the games text file cuz i can see the scenes but i am not gettin words chinese or english

Here , Use this skill to switch between your player character. (Located in "Use skill" option. See the menu translation in the first page.)

Also , You are going to need these Chinese fonts to have your game display correctly.

Chinesefonts.rar

(Step by step how to install fonts.)

http://www.thepcmanwebsite.com/how_to_install_windows_fonts.shtml

oni-san

Potential Patron
okay. so. any theories on the second chapter, the second maze? I seriously almost went keyboard smashing over it...

and may I ask for a couple of save files at the Nena event and the undine event, please?

Last edited by a moderator:

mori072

Potential Patron
okay. so. any theories on the second chapter, the second maze? I seriously almost went keyboard smashing over it...

and may I ask for a couple of save files at the Nena event and the undine event, please?

Honesty , I just got lucky that I've found the way out of the second maze by myself so....I've no idea how to navigate through it at all. Sorry.

But not too worry. Here's my save so you can cut to the chase.

2nd Maze Encounter 1 : Nena's House (Dark Skin Axe-girl)

Save13.rxdata

Tip : At the cutscene after you have defeated her. Just before you leave Nena will ask you if you need anything from her. Choose the 4th option and she will give you a nice pair of Bikinis. Be careful not just bashing your space bar button or you'll miss them.

2nd Maze Encounter 2 : Map before Undine & Stage Boss

Save15.rxdata

P.S. I still got some of the free skill points left so you can spend it whatever you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.