[PC] Passion Beats! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter morimasaki
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
M

morimasaki

I just glad that you guys like this game.

Updated my Chapter 3 walkthrough....though many people may had already finished this game without any of my help lol.

Side note : Is there any code in this forum that allow you to show/hide contents by clicking? My first post is getting very long and there are some major plot spoilers in the walkthrough section as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
We currently don't have spoiler tags at the moment. Although I may add that just for you for making this nice post.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
We currently don't have spoiler tags at the moment. Although I may add that just for you for making this nice post.
Yes, please implement them; just today I wanted to make a suggestion thread in Ryonani Status subforum for that, and wanted to say how much better i.e. this thread would look like if the images and walkthrough could be toggled.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I added them late last night. Unfortunately I haven't gotten them to show up in the quick reply yet, but they're in the advanced editor.

M

morimasaki

I added them late last night. Unfortunately I haven't gotten them to show up in the quick reply yet, but they're in the advanced editor.

That'll do. Thanks so much.
Figured...Thanks again for how to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Thanks for adding those, Clan. I can see them as useful, I might even apply it to my own game thread to neatly pack the screen shots. There are also writers on here and people may want to make it easy to scroll through the thread or hide potential plot reveals while discussing.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
When it asks you for an option, you have to put one in. If you don't want to use the button, just start the tag with [spoiler = ""] (minus the spaces around the = because the forum tries to parse the empty value.)

It will look like this:
test

or you can use the option to make a spoiler heading like so:
test

D

darkheros

interesting .... very interesting game the discharge of safe and most have done a brilliant description with an excellent guide, but I have a doubt where are the minimum system requirements?? sorry if by chance I was disrespectful to me but are the minimum requirements. (made italy)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
interesting .... very interesting game the discharge of safe and most have done a brilliant description with an excellent guide, but I have a doubt where are the minimum system requirements?? sorry if by chance I was disrespectful to me but are the minimum requirements. (made italy)
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/product.html?prod=xp

- PC with 800MHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent
- At least 128 MB of system RAM
- At least 100 MB of available hard disk space
- 1024x768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- DirectSound-compatible sound card

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
WOW, WOW, the creator made this game on RMXP?!
Wow, that's really cool! :grin: Too bad it's in Taiwanese though.
Btw, I've found the English version of the game, but it's half done, and I see some already posted them on the first page (damn lol).

@Mori
many thanks for this really useful post! :thumbsup:
(really love yuri you see :grin:)

OOT
and many thanks for clanss for the spoiler tags, it's very useful for my Vore images thread :thumbsup:

M

Mori

How exactly do you get past the fire on the bridge on the 3rd chapter? I'm trying to get to the first boss of the area and a giant fire is blocking my path. Your walkthrough doesn't address it so...

lordmou

Potential Patron
Try searching around or just grind and level up. Im not sure how I got past but I think what level you are is involved

M

Mori

Yeah. I got past it. I think you need level 21 or something like that. Wasn't really grinding because it was slow and I had enough health potions to live forever.

M

Mori

I remember someone asked for saves before the hentai scenes, so I decided to upload mine. I think that should be all of them up to the end of chapter 3, except for a few I might have missed. Not really sure.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h2m56c538f4xq4u

F

flames

ok wud some1 plz recreate the english version again i saw an english version but it was deleted

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.