[PC] Passion Beats! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter morimasaki
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

oni-san

Potential Patron
Honesty , I just got lucky that I've found the way out of the second maze by myself so....I've no idea how to navigate through it at all. Sorry.

very awesome! Sorry to be a pain, but might we get a save for chapters 4 and 5? I have yet to beat Yolanda...>.<

again, very sorry to beg. haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

flames

very awesome! Sorry to be a pain, but might we get a save for chapters 4 and 5? I have yet to beat Yolanda...>.<

again, very sorry to beg. haha.

Say do you know if any1 still has the eng translation

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Cuz I'm English or a in game note file which links to the game

danielwain

Potential Patron
Sorry, but mediafire gives me some error message about split archives and downloaded too many times or something, could someone re-upload the game?

I

ilmncsm

Yeah, I'm getting the same error. Apparently Mediafire doesn't want free users to be downloading files that are large enough to need to be split in to pieces, and reserve the right to download split files for Premium users. This seems to be a new development, because I haven't heard this complaint before, or run into it myself. So yeah, it would be nice if someone could supply a new download link, because this looks like it would be interesting, but I showed up after the link was broke.

oni-san

Potential Patron
Necro post of epic proportions, but how do you break the crystals in the way? I have no clue what I'm doing wrong :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.