Organizing our own custom Zako/Henchwomen movie (1 Viewer)

Minion

Master of this Domain
This is the part where people start having different ideas. I'm personally not into "big" girls like Cameron, she's powerful and great in some scenarios, but i like my zakos in skintight uniforms to be small and sexy.
Unfortunately, if we go for the "bigger, stronger henchwoman", I'm instantly out.
For my, a "zako" is the small, average sized girl.

Sumiko is great, she's often on the loosing side of a fight so she'd make a good Zako and Jackson a kick-ass heroine (but which role each girl takes isn't a problem with me)

"But Sumiko is working for a rather shady entity named "US government", I wouldn't trust her either."

i'd prefer that this thread doesn't go into a Government conspiracy debate :p

MacabeNove, please don't be so negative.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
abigy1.jpg
asmallyt35.jpg
danger.jpg
asmallyt.jpg

Well, sexy is in the eye of the beholder, some like/dislike this, others that.
If you want to share the cost between several contributors, you can't have everything 100% your way. If I''m the only one who considers "bigger, stronger" sexy, you will have the heroine and 80% of the henchwomen played by smaller girls. (Cameron looks pretty average sized to me, by the way.)

i'd prefer that this thread doesn't go into a Government conspiracy debate :p
Well, I think the baddies' main motivation should be greed (represented a bit by the shopping bags, which should contain expensive stuff they bought with the dirty money, not something they need for their crimes, like uniforms). Trying to take over the world means that they are devoted to some cause, or simply insane. I'd rather see them act selfish, though not exactly smart.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
My script was just a run through, going through all the ideas everyone mentioned in this thread. There is plenty of room for changes, and the actress list was just to get a general idea. We could switch ELIZA for CAMERAON, and CANDLE for DANGER. I'll admit, I'm not a fan of CAMERON, in fact, I wouldn't mind one bigger girl if she were more attractive, but I am willing to compromise, as you said, there will still be 80% skinnier zako. As far as the background info like who works for what agency, or the main plot/motive of the bad guys, if you guys can come up with a better scenario, I'm fine with that, the plot is very unimportant to me, as long as the zako are on the side of evil is all I'm worried about.

Personally, I'd rather SUMIKO be the heroine, as I'd like to see more Caucasian women as the henchwomen (or any race, I like the idea of Danger as a zako too). We get to see enough Asian ladies play zako in the Female Combatant videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Thinking it over, since I like bigger girls, a longer non-uniformed part and a more physical fight rather than just knock outs:
What if we make it 5 minutes longer and the Heroine and Cameron meet at the beginning?

Cameron is chatting with her boyfriend via cellphone as she sees the Heroine pass by. She call her boss, reporting that she just spotted Agent Sumiko (or Jackson) and gets the order to follow her. She sees her walking into a house and overconfidently decides to take her out by her own. She calls her boyfirend again, telling him that she has to work late, but is expecting a huge bonus for it. So they will go shopping at the weekend, looking for a new flatscreen. Then she grabs some sort of a blunt weapon, reckoning that the smaller, unarmed agent will be no match for her.

The door leads to Sleeperkid's mat room, and the Heroine actually expected Cameron to walk right into her trap. Not only can the good girl completely destroy her bigger foe, she can also obtain important informations and a key card to get into the evil party's house.

Now the story can continue with Amazon Shark's script.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Just so you guys are aware, if anyone was going to contribute, the henchwomen custom project that wound up taking shape on DS is finally coming together. Details are here www.DeadSkirts.com :: View topic - * Organizing our own custom Henchwomen/Zako movie check the 4th page, Olaf from Amazon-Warriors is accepting payment now.

As for our custom at ryona forums, I like the amended section Stelpner Karl, but I fear having the mat room AND the house location will increase the cost of the project?

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Olaf has been accepting payment for the original zako custom. So far, here is the list of people who want to contribute, starting with those who have confirmed that they sent payment.

From DS forum:
-vnsbill $320
-heyhey $200
-ghost $70
-unknown contributor(s) $55

-Dangermouse
-Geno
-Amazon Shark
-MikeA
-El Diablo
-Citrusblood
-Ric delCampo
-mmp
-spieso
-LTerry

From Ryonani forum:
-Secteur-X7
-xbeagle
-Ezzy
-nandoit
-Kimblis

If you're not on the list, please speak up.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
I'd like to contribute to the original zako custom (given what I said earlier, how could I not)?
Since I don't have any say in what goes in this video, I won't be contributing a great amount, but I'll still give $40 just as a show of support. Hopefully some others will do the same. We should all support each other's zako videos. :)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
OK. I'll re-post what Olaf said regarding sending him payment. He does not accept PayPal right now.

My postal address is

Olaf Winter
Bergstrasse 54
49152 Bad Essen
germany

Please enclose the money in some sheets of paper
to make it not visible from outside.
Please tell me a name or e-mailaddress!
It will be hard for me to give you access to the final movie if I don´t know your name!
And also,
if the project fails due to too less people send money,
I need an address to send the money back!

Those who like to place a money order to my bank-account please send me an e-mail to
olaf.winter@pontus-media.de

I will then provide you my bank data like IBAN and swift-code.
Also please ask your bank for the fees they charge!

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
In regards to the original custom project:

Does anyone think we should have a deadline for when to send money? This might get some people to contribute sooner, if at all.

In case we don't reach the goal amount of 3200 Euros, we'll adjust the script. Say we only get 2000 Euros together, we'll do the custom with 6-7 girls, instead of 9-10. Is anyone else OK with this? I want to reach the goal amount, but it seems like this is taking too long, partially due to the delay in sending payment, but we had pledges exceeding 3200 Euros.

So I'd say we should make the deadline December 1. If an individual needs a little extra time, and exception can be made for them, but I say make the cut off December 1.

Does anyone else agree on that date?

-----------------------------
In regards to the 2nd custom zako project for this forum:

My money is invested in the original custom right now, so I won't have funds for that one yet. But it seems we couldn't all agree on the script I wrote up, so I think that maybe we should start over, and I am open to most ideas. Let's hear what you have to say.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I'm not in contributing to the original project, but anyway:
Isn't Olaf filming outdoors? I don't think he will do it during the winter.

I guess it's up to Olaf to say when he plans to shoot the movie and how long before he needs to know all the details.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
For those who want to see a henchwoman get thrown into a garbage pale/hamper, is this pic of the girl (who falls into a cardboard box) in this link what you guys want to see?
agent_janice_prev.jpg

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Well, I think the baddies' main motivation should be greed (represented a bit by the shopping bags, which should contain expensive stuff they bought with the dirty money, not something they need for their crimes, like uniforms). Trying to take over the world means that they are devoted to some cause, or simply insane. I'd rather see them act selfish, though not exactly smart.

I'm sure whatever everyone comes up with it'll be very good.. However, I must say I agree with this completely.. My favourite zako usually come across in this way.. as selfish to themselves primarily (secondly to their group) and portrayed as enjoying the process. Zako can support a cause but it's most appealing when they are realistic like Stuelpner says so well here.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Today is the last day to send payment for the original custom project.

I'm sure Olaf isn't going to shoot until January at the earliest, so get the money to him as soon as possible.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
So how did everyone like the movie? I'm very happy it was made.

There was a lot of interest in making a sequel, thus, crowd funding another project. I started a new thread at DS. It's where the first movie was developed, as other forums, including here, didn't really catch on. However, the response has been rather lukewarm, so I thought we might try again here, if anyone is interested. I think if we can get something going, it can work out.

It would be at least $3000 for 10 girls, and some were talking about more, like 12 or 13 girls. I thought that if we use the same producer, we just pay for the ladies, as Olaf Winter has the outfits, and we can just add to it to make them more uniform. It would be cheaper than a different producer. I would love to have Sleeperkids World/Velvets Fantasies do a project this like this, but I don't know if we can raise enough interest.

Since DS is a death fetish forum, it leaned heavily on the zako's demise, which I'm all about, but it had spy plot, lots of zako related themes. Now, I know some of you guys prefer KO's for demises, so we should include that. Olaf had a few KOs in the first movie. We should also see zako doing zako stuff, guarding, monitoring computers.

But do you think we can get some serious interest in this project here? This place is all about zako.

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
Hi, I have proposed a scenario to Steve Noir :
stevenoirproduction (steve noir) - DeviantArt
In this scenario I suggest to reverse the normal course of his movies. Instead of the beautiful evil babes gang torturing an heroine, it would be this time a hero who would save the heroine and would beat up all the bad girls. I proposed to him a much more detailed version of my ideas (even if it's not easy to me to write in english !) and he seems interested ! :)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
Great news Scosinus32. I've suggested to that guy to have a hero or heroine take on a group of girls and beat them up too. Hopefully he follows through, as he has said he prefers the way he makes videos (gang of girls beat up on 1 heroine) So we'll see. He said he'll do it, or do we have to raise funds?

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
He said to me : "The evil babes in distress is definitely an interesting idea. I will see what I can do with it." :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.