Only triggering held lines (1 Viewer)

Ironbrony7

Potential Patron
So, lately whenever I make the character go down it practically always triggers the held lines. Used to be, you know, hold her on there for a few seconds or I'll hear a pull off line. I don't see those any more at all. This also happens if I go vigorous. And yes I make sure to pull off completely then go all the way down. Vigorous meter on the loader is at 100. And yet I'm still seeing held lines instead of vigorous. Is there some sort of sensitivity setting that I may have adjusted by accident or something?

Slingerbult

Content Creator
AFAIK, held lines are played when she hilts the cock while you press spacebar. It has nothing to do with vigorous or anything else. If you're not touching spacebar or holding the mouse button, you should see no held lines. If you do, held lines should trigger every time she takes it all in her throat.

BM

Potential Patron
Slingerbuilt is mostly correct. However, held lines can occur even if she isn't that deep when you press the spacebar. As far as I can tell from testing, pressing it even when she's only halfway or so and then letting her go will trigger a hold line. You can get a hold line as the first line of the game even, just press the spacebar, pull the woman right as far as she'll go, and then remove her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.