On All Fours (1 Viewer)

tracer

Potential Patron
This is a bootlegged half-assed way I found out to get your SDT character to look like she's on all fours sucking dick

Use ModGuy's 4.0 loader

Press Control to move the girl around

set arms to dangle

zoom in to cut off the hands

bam all fours

Everyone on /v/ was going completely apeshit when I posted some screenshots like this and were going crazy trying to find the all fours mod. I didn't think it would be this hard to figure out. But anyway, here's the way so I can stop trolling everyone on /v/. It was fun, though.

examples:

Wk4Ql.png

0XWtn.jpg

derp really easy.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
This is a nice find. And is that my maid mod? It's kind of hard to see underneath all the cum, hah. Good to see it's widely used.

M

MockyLock

Hello everyone :)
I tried your tip but when i zoom in, it cuts the screen on the left too, so i can't see the same scene as your first pics. I mean, i can't see her butt.
Maybe i'm doing something wrong ?
Forgive my english, it's not my native language so i can sometime make mistakes.

ModGuy

Content Creator
I should make arm repositioning possible.

Hmmm....
Code:
her.rightArmIK.newTarget
her.leftArmIK.newTarget
her.rightArmIK.setEndRotationTarget
her.leftArmIK.setEndRotationTarget

tracer

Potential Patron
yes, yes you should! seriously, everyone was going crazy over the screenshots before I told them how to do it so a better more legit way of getting the girl on all fours would be awesome. please do it based mod

frogg1990

Potential Patron
Hey, do I absolutely have to use Modguy's Loader v4.0? I couldn't find that version and I resorted to use Modguy's Loader v5.22 instead. Can 'on all fours' still be done using this loader? All I got from following the instructions above was just the detachment of the guy's hand. I tried moving my cursor around while pressing the ctrl. It didn't work. Does the problem lie with my pc itself or is it just not possible with Loader v5.22?

ModGuy

Content Creator
frogg1990 said:
Hey, do I absolutely have to use Modguy's Loader v4.0? I couldn't find that version and I resorted to use Modguy's Loader v5.22 instead. Can 'on all fours' still be done using this loader? All I got from following the instructions above was just the detachment of the guy's hand. I tried moving my cursor around while pressing the ctrl. It didn't work. Does the problem lie with my pc itself or is it just not possible with Loader v5.22?

Positioning is no longer included as standard in the loader.
Plus what I had implemented was minimal at most.
To do this and far more advanced stuff check out sby's animtools:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

They'll work with whatever version is most recent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.