[OBSOLETE] Super Deepthroat on Android (2 Viewers)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I got a couple phones and decided to take a look at this, it seems that android has done a lot of work to prevent Flash from working on the newer devices. From what I understand my method does work but only on android 4.2 or older. There currently is no method for playing locally stored .swf files on android, this is not a SDT problem.

You can still play vanilla SDT on ComDotGame usging a the Puffin Browser.

However, hands down the best way to play SDT on android or iOS is to use Steam Link and stream your PC video and imputs to your phone over wifi. Setting it up is super straight forward everything you need is on Here : Steam Link

I tested this on android 9.0, my phone was free and I get about 6fps so let me know what the performance is like on your devices. With this method there is no virtual mouse so interaction is very difficult, since the character menu is large you should be able to click on your folders. The only known bugs I've found so far is the options tab does not save the defualt counters you see in the screenshot are broken and Firefox crashes when you switch tab or apps when the game is running.

Z5Y4O44.jpg

1)Acquire the loader.

Download sby_loader_pack_12_545d.zip from the resource manager.

Extract the file to your device storage. The method we will be using can not access SD cards

2)Acquire support files.

Download this archived version of Firefox

Download Flash for Android from Adobe

Download this website file from this tread and place it next to the loader.swf file you extracted.

3)Install app

Install the old version of Firefox and the Flash player

You will have to enable installation from unknown sources

4)Configure Firefox

In the URL bar type about:config.

Confirm that plugins.http_https_only is set to FALSE

5)Run the loader

In the URL bar go to file:///storage/emulated/0

find where you extracted the loader and open the index.html website file you downloaded from this thread.

You'll get a big grey box asking you to click to run flash

6) Enjoy

Last edited:

Bro11567

Potential Patron
This help me alot thx u so much but for a strange reason every time i download fire fox and the file, there's an error to it can u plz help me out

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but for those on iPhone, you can download this browser app called Puffin. It hasn't been updated for a while, but it is able to run flash. Once you open it, you go to this site called "Comdotgame," and there, you can play SDT. It's only on vanilla, but I think it's a decent start towards playing this game on iPhone.

Zercous

Potential Patron
The index file is a website, it doesn't need to be installed so I'm not sure how to help you. Be sure you are opening it in fire fox by browsing for the file path

I meant the MediaFire won't instll but I got it. One more problem though , I don't get anything after I open index through the Firefox url. It's just white.

Edit: it shows the grey box but crashes my fire fox..

Last edited:

Bro11567

Potential Patron
Any .apk for Android 4.0.3 and lower will work. For this download a versoion older than Firefox 55.0.2

If you have any problems post a screen shot of the error

Any .apk for Android 4.0.3 and lower will work. For this download a versoion older than Firefox 55.0.2

Well i downloaded fire fox now (it was something i needed to delete to be able to download fire fox) but i cant download the file u put up there can u plz help me with the error (just in case u need to know the error is called error from service

Zercous

Potential Patron
Well i downloaded fire fox now (it was something i needed to delete to be able to download fire fox) but i cant download the file u put up there can u plz help me with the error (just in case u need to know the error is called error from service

Use the Firefox to get the index if that's what you are talking about.

Bro11567

Potential Patron
Idk, I am stuck on the same problem. Did you do step 4? If not I would try that... Also mine keeps crashing after it says it can't load so be prepared.

Oh, for me its just all white i havent let it load waited while on the loading scree (i think its called like that) when its white i wait a fue min and start again, and also No idk how to do step for exactly, can u help me out here plz

Zercous

Potential Patron
Sorry B Bro11567 Z Zercous I forgot a essential file! Download the new website files and extract them to your loader folder. The link in the OP has been updated but here is the link as well Site

You need index.html and index.js in the same folder as loader.swf

I've got the new files in there, but no luck. I get to a white screen that says browse files and then load SWF but it won't load and idk what file to pick. I just picked the loader.swf but nothing happened when I hit load.

Bro11567

Potential Patron
i
Sorry B Bro11567 Z Zercous I forgot a essential file! Download the new website files and extract them to your loader folder. The link in the OP has been updated but here is the link as well Site

You need index.html and index.js in the same folder as loader.swf

Im in but idk which file to choose exactly,
Being more specific i can enter the storage and file and the sby loader pack but idk what to choose exactly

Bro11567

Potential Patron
Has anything worked yet? Kinda lost hope.

Hey u got any social media i done everything i can see the files now but idk which to choose so im just going to guess, anyways till u answer me and i see ur message i may find out how to do it,hopefully but mo promises

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.