Nvidia's "A New Dawn" Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Password42

Content Creator
You may need to delete any remnants of previous, unsuccessful attempts to unpack demo.npk. If the error persists after cleaning out your install directory, try moving demo.npk, quickbms, and all other necessary components over into a different, empty folder and unpack it there. If that succeeds, then just move the unpacked stuff back to your install folder.

Axl21

Potential Patron
You may need to delete any remnants of previous, unsuccessful attempts to unpack demo.npk. If the error persists after cleaning out your install directory, try moving demo.npk, quickbms, and all other necessary components over into a different, empty folder and unpack it there. If that succeeds, then just move the unpacked stuff back to your install folder.

Moving the demo.npk and the other files to another folder fixed it. Thank you so much!! :)

H

hardist

Thanks

Thank you for this !

rathren

Potential Patron
I actually made a texture for the bottom being nude, too. Can I share it? I did read something in this thread that the full nude is forbidden by the creator of the mod...

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I actually made a texture for the bottom being nude, too. Can I share it? I did read something in this thread that the full nude is forbidden by the creator of the mod...

If your mod does NOT use any of the original creator's work you can share it. If it uses ANY of the original creator's work you will need his permission to share.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

rathren

Potential Patron
If your mod does NOT use any of the original creator's work you can share it. If it uses ANY of the original creator's work you will need his permission to share.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Thank you for the advice. Well, he did almost everything I only remade the texture to make the bottom nude since the original texture is only nude at the top.

The threads op said
Also attached is the source .psd file I made when adding the nipples. Please feel free to improve on it and/or make your own skin.

Sadly I think the op is also not the creator.

Last edited by a moderator:

nudeseeker

Casual Client
you can share since password42 already gave the permission. I want to test it on my sli GTX 970 too. the topless mods doesn't make any better.

Password42

Content Creator
By all means, if you have improved the textures, please feel free to share it, and make use of any/all of the modding resources already posted!

Does anyone read the Readme.txt anymore? This exact question is answered there... :confused: From the FAQ section of the readme:

Q) Can I freely share this mod with other folks, and at other websites?
A) Absolutely! Just be sure you give credit to everyone as indicated in the credits section at the top, and include a link back to at least one of the three main
threads listed below. Also, do NOT under any circumstances force users to fill out surveys, pay, or otherwise restrict their free and easy download of the package.

Q) Can I make further modifications/improvements to these mods, and upload them for others to use?
A) Of course! I would even recommend that you upload them to one of the three main threads listed below, and if it's a good-quality mod, I'll offer to include it in the main package.

rathren

Potential Patron
Sorry I did not fully read the readme.txt and I wanted to make sure :rolleyes:

Here some screenshots

Unbenannt6.png
Unbenannt3.png
Unbenannt7.png

Do it like explained and just replace the texture A New Dawn\textures\dawndawn_all_uv_bled.dds.
dawndawn_all_uv_bled.dds is in the attachment.

Attachments

dawn_all_uv_bled.rar
12.5 MB · Views: 414

Danny81

Potential Patron
you can share since password42 already gave the permission. I want to test it on my sli GTX 970 too. the topless mods doesn't make any better.

hello,

I have GTX 970 2-way SLI too and the framerate is horrible on this new dawn demo.
I used to have GTX 670 2-way SLI and the framerate was good..even a single GTX 780 Ti was good.
R u getting good framerate with ur GTX 970 SLI?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Good job rathren, lol at password42 for having that mods tag on your username. Finally, a nude mod for this demo.

@yapchgi, it's probably your CPU holding it back the FPS. Mine work fine. try to run in 1 gtx 970 if something wrong with the FPS.

@Rathren, any chance you make a trimmed version for her or hairy version? Keep up with the good work guys :-)

Danny81

Potential Patron
@yapchgi, it's probably your CPU holding it back the FPS. Mine work fine. try to run in 1 gtx 970 if something wrong with the FPS.

I have 5930k @4.0GHZ paired with GTX 970 SLI. Last time I used a 4-year old i7 950 @3.8 ghz with 2-year old gtx 670 SLI and it gave me much better framerate :(

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I have 5930k @4.0GHZ paired with GTX 970 SLI. Last time I used a 4-year old i7 950 @3.8 ghz with 2-year old gtx 670 SLI and it gave me much better framerate :(

Then I don't know what wrong with your systems, I can do 4k without any lag with my i7 3960k extreme edition CPU at 5GHz.

@Rathren, awsome work bro, you are very skillful with painting :-)

Any chance you will make nude mod for Adrianne demo too?

biosquid2

Potential Patron
For those w/ SLI getting horrible frame rates, I believe Nvidia has removed the profile for this demo from their latest drivers (344.11). Only 1 of my 2 GTX 680s are active during the demo now, w/ 25 fps. Inspector no longer has anything listed for the compatibility bits...

rathren

Potential Patron
I think it will be very difficult. I managed to remove her swimsuit but ...
The only way is to do a transparency with the swimsuit.

I agree that it will be hard. Texmod is not working and I found nothing on the net about unpaking it's data files. But you are able to changes colors by editing slider_params_dark.txt.

how did you remove the swimsiute?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.