Nvidia's "A New Dawn" Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Password42

Content Creator
Thanks to a script I found at Xentax, modding Nvidia's "A New Dawn" demo is pretty easy. This mod now makes Dawn naked (many thanks to rathdren for the much-improved nude skins), by using some added key commands to remove her clothes and the Nvidia logo at the bottom right.

Also attached is the source .psd file I made when adding the nipples. Please feel free to improve on it and/or make your own skin.

Please read the included readme for installation instructions, detailed usage information, and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

The current version is 1.2, released November 4, 2014.

Attachments

• Dawn.jpg
    Dawn.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9,331
dawn_all_uv_bled.7z
12.6 MB · Views: 5,911

A New Dawn Nude Mod 1.2.7z
13.9 MB · Views: 5,011

Last edited by a moderator:

Manning

Potential Patron
Didn't work for me by just extracting them into the install folder. Going to try the other way soon as I figure out how.

Password42

Content Creator
Judging by the reports, it looks like you'll have to use QuickBMS to execute the linked script and extract the .npk archives. The readme discusses this as well.

Password42

Content Creator
Updated mod package with the necessary extraction tools and added new installation instructions to the readme. Hopefully this will work for you guys now.

Danny81

Potential Patron
so I've copied the 3 files to main folder of New Dawn and run unpack.bat and that's done.

Now I have to move demo.npk somewhere else? I did that and the demo won't run. How do I run the demo?

Password42

Content Creator
so I've copied the 3 files to main folder of New Dawn and run unpack.bat and that's done.

Now I have to move demo.npk somewhere else? I did that and the demo won't run. How do I run the demo?
Crap, you managed to download the mod before I caught that I had uploaded a bad Unpack.bat file (it's now fixed). To fix your problem, simply move all the .txt files into the "bin" folder; if for some reason that doesn't work, then re-install.

marcalo

Potential Patron
I seem to have fixed it by running it in an admin console window. But I might as well grab the new pack.

chilidog

Potential Patron
Thanks for the mod Password42. But the mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I've copied the three files into the demo's directory, ran the unpacker file, removed the demo.npk file, but could not start the demo. I moved all the text files to the .bin folder as you have directed but that still didn't work. And I have downloaded the mod .rar file after you said the unpack file was fixed. Any help?

Password42

Content Creator
Thanks for the mod Password42. But the mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I've copied the three files into the demo's directory, ran the unpacker file, removed the demo.npk file, but could not start the demo. I moved all the text files to the .bin folder as you have directed but that still didn't work. And I have downloaded the mod .rar file after you said the unpack file was fixed. Any help?
Are you sure the demo.npk file was unpacked successfully? It should have unpacked an audio folder, util folder, and many other files/folders.

chilidog

Potential Patron
Interesting. In that case, no, the demo.npk file was not unpacked successfully. Is there a way for me to get the updated unpack.bat file? I tried unpacking the npk again an hour ago to no avail.

Password42

Content Creator
Interesting. In that case, no, the demo.npk file was not unpacked successfully. Is there a way for me to get the updated unpack.bat file? I tried unpacking the npk again an hour ago to no avail.
The fixed batch file is included in the mod archive in the first post. You can, of course, run quickbms yourself and unpack demo.npk. After you run quickbms, it will prompt you to select a script, which for our use here is npk.txt. Then it will prompt you for the file to unpack, which would be demo.npk. Then it should unpack all the files and you can proceed with the remainder of the installation instructions.

Manning

Potential Patron
I've tried all methods so far, the last method stated above, I only get one error and that is "Cannot read InitLauncher.txt."

Any ideas?

marcalo

Potential Patron
Anyone having problems:
Run the unpack.bat from the command console instead of double clicking it. You won't see any errors that happen if you just double click since it closes right away.
You will probably have to run unpack from an admin console window since you will get ACL errors otherwise.

Password42

Content Creator
I've tried all methods so far, the last method stated above, I only get one error and that is "Cannot read InitLauncher.txt."

Any ideas?
Well, the unpack batch script SHOULD have moved all of the *.txt files into the "bin" folder, but if for some reason it did not, then you'll have to move them there manually. I suppose I should add this to the readme...

Manning

Potential Patron
That's exactly what the problem was, works fine now.

Thanks for taking the time to sort everyone's (including mine) problems :)

johnbao

Potential Patron
it worked fine here at first try. but my GPU can't handle it. why Nvidia makes just a demo but needs a super high-ends graphic card to run it? anyway, i will get GTX 770 someday and test it out by that time i hope someone makes her private part as real as it could gets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.