Nude Raider Collection (2 Viewers)

Which nudepatch here is the best?

• Total voters

gfjus

Swell Supporter
New nude patch variants for TRA attached, essentially Nude Raider Collection v0.9 costumes ported to the newest nudepatch:

And a gallery of Shadow of the Tomb Raider booty nudemods from nexusmods, 2 attached:

Attachments

• y60JQib.png
    y60JQib.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 458
  • wDy4B0l.png
    wDy4B0l.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 387
  • uNaQNKb.png
    uNaQNKb.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 352
  • qmYkIwA.png
    qmYkIwA.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 307
  • qj4yh8w.png
    qj4yh8w.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 277
  • mOZIJlR.png
    mOZIJlR.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 269
  • k2i1Hkw.png
    k2i1Hkw.png
    4 MB · Views: 282
  • dwUvnOz.png
    dwUvnOz.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 278
  • Jo188D6.png
    Jo188D6.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 284
  • HUFkAl0.png
    HUFkAl0.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 295
  • CSOAcs8.png
    CSOAcs8.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 305
  • 7v9FXJc.png
    7v9FXJc.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 341
  • 0hnhszV.png
    0hnhszV.png
    872.9 KB · Views: 550
  • gold2.png
    gold2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 621
  • gold1.png
    gold1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 629

klassiersieb

Club Regular
only nice pictures there. Shoulder part is not correct, it's blue heron tunic.

Jostar says "no booty Edition v2" . Hope he will give us an instruction "how to do" this shoulder part into nude.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Soon. Check Nexus of SOTTR

Tell that user to also remove that goddamn necklace and wristband along with assuring her hairstyle can be switched to its default.

It looks great though and I hope it's actually released not just on Nexus.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Looks fake, done in a render program, but else it looks like the wonderful JOSTAR mod, which has the shoulder part though.
I would be fine with having her equipment removed, which is more doable. Removing the shoulders isn't possible without mesh modification.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
A little update, good screenshots, I played with Postprocessing (Reshade) in TRL&TRA:
Also a tpf which makes it impossible for TRA lara to get dirty.
tra.png

trl.png

Attachments

nodirt.zip
88.7 KB · Views: 209

Sogoco

Potential Patron
I'm having issues installing the Nude mods for tomb raider. Most of em tend to not work, via Texmod. Tried Everything, nothing tends to work.
20200528175719_3.jpg
20200601225821_1.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please be more specific. What version of the game are you using? What is your operating system? Which mods don't work (post links to the mods)?
Does texmod work on other games?

gfjus

Swell Supporter
I'm having issues installing the Nude mods for tomb raider. Most of em tend to not work, via Texmod. Tried Everything, nothing tends to work.
Looks good to me, just the wrong outfit! If you select the bathing suit (lara_bikini), she will be naked!
If you install the tra.arg file which comes with the patch on C, the outfit will be the default.

bimone

Potential Patron
Hey, also here in case you are not that active on loverslab:

Great collection, thanks for these beautiful full-nude patches gfjus! So far they are the best available for the old trilogy and TRAOD... my favorite TR games! And I want to show you the Tomb Raider The Dagger of Xian patch by Irastris, I highly recommend it! It's high-quality work, supports breast physics, and comes with and without equipment options. he's also created other outfit variants you can see at https://twitter.com/irastris

Cheers!
TRDOX_Irastris_2.jpg
TRDOX_Irastris_1.png

gfjus

Swell Supporter
A first mesh-based nude patch for TRA and TRL by bimone which uses the textures of the texture nude patches, enjoy
Files removed (outdated, see next post instead)

Last edited:
The nudepatch collection for Tomb Raider games was updated/improved.
It includes a patch for TRAOD (Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness), TRL (Tomb Raider Legend), TRA (Tomb Raider Anniversary) and TRU (Tomb Raider Underworld 621).

View attachment 70923
And an updated Jostarmod by Bert and others for Shadow, adding more anatomical detail in the lower area:
View attachment 99912
Reference thread: Chrissyx Homepage Forum » Nude Raider-Sektionen » Nude Raider - All in one ! - newest nudepatches
hi i downloaded your nude patch for TRA from nduepatch.net but i can't make it work. You say a tft file has to be saved in the game directory to load the right textures but i can't find any such file. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.