Nude Raider Collection (2 Viewers)

Which nudepatch here is the best?

• Total voters

gfjus

Swell Supporter
The nudepatch collection for Tomb Raider games was updated/improved.
It includes a patch for TRAOD (Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness), TRL (Tomb Raider Legend), TRA (Tomb Raider Anniversary) and TRU (Tomb Raider Underworld 621).

nrfinal.png

And an updated Jostarmod by Bert and others for Shadow, adding more anatomical detail in the lower area:
Lara.jpg

Reference thread: Chrissyx Homepage Forum » Nude Raider-Sektionen » Nude Raider - All in one ! - newest nudepatches

Attachments

Nude_Raider_Angel_of_Darkness.zip
3.5 MB · Views: 1,095

Nude_Raider_Anniversary.zip
10.9 MB · Views: 1,840

Nude_Raider_Legend.rar
6.6 MB · Views: 1,945

Nude_Raider_Underworld.zip
5.4 MB · Views: 919

ShadowOfTheNuderaider.zip
49.2 MB · Views: 1,156

Last edited:

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Last edited:

gfjus

Swell Supporter
Don't stop working on it. It looks great and believable now.

A little test video would be nice also if possible.

Thank you. I thought nobody plays this game anymore.. Will create a video when I have time. The trainer that moves some vertices doesn't yet run stable, but with hair and rings it also looks good (the version which can already be downloaded):
TRL-Shaved.png

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Would still like more definitive TR mods bruh. So thanks so much for this. Currently playing anniversary with a nude mod that turns the default suit into a 'net suit' The only reason i chose it is because the breasts proportions are the best in it compared to others

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Thank you. I thought nobody plays this game anymore.. Will create a video when I have time. The trainer that moves some vertices doesn't yet run stable, but with hair and rings it also looks good (the version which can already be downloaded):View attachment 67764
You're welcome. Your newest version is amazingly developed and I hope it's finished someday.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
T tigera : "The only reason i chose it is because the breasts proportions are the best in it compared to others"
Wouldn't be reason enough for me to go with one of these net-compromises. But I see the issue, the anniversary nude patch above tries to make them seem a bit bigger through proper shading. Anyways, my trainer will probably fix this properly. But doesn't look too small, did you try?:
notsmall.png

VenturousGamer VenturousGamer : It will, stay tuned. :)
I will probably also create one for Tomb Raider Dox, as I also found the one for TR Memories worth making:
trmemories.png

Attachments

NudeRaiderMemories.zip
82.6 KB · Views: 436

Last edited:

gfjus

Swell Supporter
T tigera : Yes, her boobs are bigger, but else this patch doesn't look believable to me, especially the shorts, lol wtf.
There are better meshes if the additional body thickness by the clothes isn't an issue, like the catsuit: http://tombraiders.net/stella/images/TRA/tra_alternate_outfit.jpg
But I still wouldn't create a nude patch based on catsuit, the result wouldn't look as good as with clothes that were meant to be very skin-tight, at least not for a full-nude patch.
Let's see, I'm optimistic that I can increase the size of her boobs a bit with my trainer. Still finishing it, when done right it will allow moving all relevant vertices. Not sure why everyone is concerned with bigfile format when all you have to do for simple mesh-modding is to move vertices at runtime.

tigera

Avid Affiliate
btw if you need this patch (the net one) , for 'modification' just tell me and i'll post it here. It would be pretty cool if you were to remove the nets.

gfjus

Swell Supporter
I don't think it would look believable, the overpainted shorts would look awful, they already look awful in the net version, and I'm sure the back view looks even worse..
For the top it would work, but it would be no match to this one, which just needs an additional "boob job" trainer to be perfect, which is a lot easier to accomplish than removing her shorts..

TRA_Equip.png

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Hey, these mods look pretty good but I have no idea how to install them. I downloaded the latest version of Texmod, which seems to be renamed uMod, but I couldn't get it to work. Can anyone hook a texmod newb up with help? I'm asking specifically about Anniversary, by the way. My issue at this point seems to be that no matter what I do, following the Help file and a guide on Steam about Rocket League, the game won't appear as a workable tab in uMod.

Thanks.

Last edited:

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Hey, these mods look pretty good but I have no idea how to install them. I downloaded the latest version of Texmod, which seems to be renamed uMod, but I couldn't get it to work. Can anyone hook a texmod newb up with help? I'm asking specifically about Anniversary, by the way. My issue at this point seems to be that no matter what I do, following the Help file and a guide on Steam about Rocket League, the game won't appear as a workable tab in uMod.

Thanks.

These mods works in Texmod only i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.