Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (5 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
  1. The following files have failed to patch:
  2. character/Drakania Nudebody(2022.6.2).zip
  3. character/Drakania_Corsair_NewNudeBody.zip
  4. character/Drakania_NewNudeBody.zip
  5. character/Guardian -Starter.rar
how do i fix
I have browsed through many posts and you are the first person to put a compressed file directly into a character folder.
If you are a minor, I would not recommend this mod, as young children with limited computer knowledge often do.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
y97B2gl.jpg

VgV3FQG.jpg

Witch
New nude body for the Witch.

Upload to top post

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Sorry first time ever using mods just looking for some guidance i however did get everything fixed except for this
I understand that the body is missing.
That is the only answer.
If you want to solve the problem, you have to first identify the underwear or costume the character is wearing.
If the character lacks a body, it is because of the costume or underwear she is wearing.

If the nipples don't show up, it's because you didn't apply the nude textures for that character properly.
If you are using Resorepless, you are wasting your time asking me questions.
I don't use it.

Yavushev

Content Creator
how to fix? this is on all sets and characters in the awakened stance and the full set, there is no hand

Attachments

• 2022-09-10_362217373.JPG
    2022-09-10_362217373.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 229
  • 2022-09-10_362557456.JPG
    2022-09-10_362557456.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 232
  • 2022-09-10_362548221.JPG
    2022-09-10_362548221.JPG
    236.4 KB · Views: 231

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
how to fix? this is on all sets and characters in the awakened stance and the full set, there is no hand
Are you using a file that hides the type of awakening weapon that is attached to the arm?
I didn't make that file for Nova, so you must have made it yourself or downloaded it from some thread somewhere and used it.
Delete that file and the weapon will appear.
It's located in the folder 82_gauntlesswordscythe.
But if you want the awakening weapon to remain hidden, you need to edit partcutdesc.xml.
From the Nova hand files, put the file name ending with _mul in the fish hand section of the partcutdesc.
The hand will then appear.
That's all.

Ghalatan

Avid Affiliate
Hi, it's finally come time for me to not be silent parasite
I need help, because i have totally no idea why this is not working for me:
"Original" outfit:

preig.png premodel.png

Works fine, but i wanted to do some ajustments:

postmodel.png

And its looks like that:

postig.png

pac file: ppw_00_cloak_0256_p.pac
loaded to folder: \Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\21_ppw\armor\19_cloak\

What am i missing?
workinfinaly.png

Working Finaly.

Last edited:

abubakar

Vivacious Visitor
Hi, it's finally come time for me to not be silent parasite
I need help, because i have totally no idea why this is not working for me:
"Original" outfit:

View attachment 139036View attachment 139035

Works fine, but i wanted to do some ajustments:

View attachment 139037

And its looks like that:

View attachment 139038

pac file: ppw_00_cloak_0256_p.pac
loaded to folder: \Paz\files_to_patch\character\model\1_pc\21_ppw\armor\19_cloak\

What am i missing?
View attachment 139042

Working Finaly.
plz share :D

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
Is there any way to make shai's breasts bigger? I'm trying to make her look more like a post-teen so the FBI doesn't knock on my door🤣. I merged the Suzu pubic hair mod + her bare texture, but I don't have slide control for her breasts and shoulders. I don't want anything over the top, just not so childish.
1663447046453.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Is there any way to make shai's breasts bigger? I'm trying to make her look more like a post-teen so the FBI doesn't knock on my door🤣. I merged the Suzu pubic hair mod + her bare texture, but I don't have slide control for her breasts and shoulders. I don't want anything over the top, just not so childish.
View attachment 139082
There is no breast slider because there are no breast bones to act on it.
They are Tamer, Shai, and male characters.
I know how to make the breasts swing even if there are no breast bones, but I won't go into that because it would be too tedious to explain.:cool:
Try different methods and create a post-teen body that you like.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 139082
vWl1fih.jpg

I would make Shai's breasts about this big in a teeny-tiny way.

Tegialan

Avid Affiliate
There is no breast slider because there are no breast bones to act on it.
They are Tamer, Shai, and male characters.
I know how to make the breasts swing even if there are no breast bones, but I won't go into that because it would be too tedious to explain.:cool:
Try different methods and create a post-teen body that you like.
Thank you!

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
Hey suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , Have you ever worked with Blender before?
I'm curious to know which software you used to make your body modifications. Mainly because I'm seeming to have an issue with Blender and Tamer's body.
My goal: Use your body's bottom side and the standard resorepless top side (I like those slightly bigger boobas more) but even if I import either of the bodies, do absolutely no changes, and then export it again, the neck seam no longer aligns with the head properly, creating the gap as shown below.

Any advice?

(Attached my attempted modification in case you're curious to see what I mean)

1663511073928.png

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001.zip
294 KB · Views: 74

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , Have you ever worked with Blender before?
I'm curious to know which software you used to make your body modifications. Mainly because I'm seeming to have an issue with Blender and Tamer's body.
My goal: Use your body's bottom side and the standard resorepless top side (I like those slightly bigger boobas more) but even if I import either of the bodies, do absolutely no changes, and then export it again, the neck seam no longer aligns with the head properly, creating the gap as shown below.

Any advice?

(Attached my attempted modification in case you're curious to see what I mean)

View attachment 139093
When you load the dae file into a blender, I assume the file structure is Amature, bone, mesh file (pbw_00_nude_0001), but have you changed the Amature value in any way?
If you change this value, the contact points with the head will not match.
In other 3D applications, this is called an offset folder.
These record the position information in world space.

EDIT: I checked your file and there is no skin weight for the neckbone. I think that is the cause.

Last edited:

Nicknero

3D Artist
Coder
Modder
Editor
When you load the dae file into a blender, I assume the file structure is Amature, bone, mesh file (pbw_00_nude_0001), but have you changed the Amature value in any way?
If you change this value, the contact points with the head will not match.
In other 3D applications, this is called an offset folder.
These record the position information in world space.

EDIT: I checked your file and there is no skin weight for the neckbone. I think that is the cause.
Huh, yeah you're right. But that is really weird because I didn't change anything about the armature or weights at all during my tests. But you're right, the neck bone doesn't have any vertex group assigned. o.O

Your Fix uhmmm. The neck looks to be aligned in the right direction now but it's suddenly a lot smaller. And something weird influences the arms all of the sudden. xD

1663528190348.png

1663528205610.png

Let's see if I can fix this now that I know what the issue is.

Edit- Oh what the heck. The neck is now influenced by customization sliders, and not the head. I thought that was never the case before...

Edit2- Thanks to our lord and savior UndercoverPervert, I can now extract DAE from a pac with fixed bones which doesn't mess up missing weights and stuff. So I could fix my modified body by transferring the weights over from a new fixed default body.

1663538210637.png

Looks good now. In case anyone wants, I'll attach this body as well.

Attachments

pbw_00_nude_0001.zip
295.2 KB · Views: 113

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Huh, yeah you're right. But that is really weird because I didn't change anything about the armature or weights at all during my tests. But you're right, the neck bone doesn't have any vertex group assigned. o.O

Your Fix uhmmm. The neck looks to be aligned in the right direction now but it's suddenly a lot smaller. And something weird influences the arms all of the sudden. xD

View attachment 139096
View attachment 139097

Let's see if I can fix this now that I know what the issue is.

Edit- Oh what the heck. The neck is now influenced by customization sliders, and not the head. I thought that was never the case before...

Edit2- Thanks to our lord and savior UndercoverPervert, I can now extract DAE from a pac with fixed bones which doesn't mess up missing weights and stuff. So I could fix my modified body by transferring the weights over from a new fixed default body.

View attachment 139113

Looks good now. In case anyone wants, I'll attach this body as well.
It looks like the skin weight was broken when you added the neckbone influences and copied the original skin weight.
Well, I'm glad you solved the problem yourself nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.