Nude Mods for the Female characters in BlackDesertOnline (7 Viewers)

PoisonHalo222

Potential Patron
I have not been able to get Corsair or Nova to work. Corsiar's body parts are missing for her outfits and both Corsiar and Nova have a patch of underwear on their pelvis. I've tried for a few months and been up and down different forums. I do not know how to mod or fix partcut or anything. Can some who has the mod working share their files to patch folder and partcut please?

eturyu

Potential Patron
Hi , very new to BDO and am trying to get this all up an running, i seem to be having some specific issues if anyone can point me the right way it would be great. I see many patches and fixes, but its hard to tell if i have found the right fix, and when/if i do how to apply it. I seem to have three things going wrong specifically, but here is what i hope to achieve:

I just want the starter armors to be naked for all races/classes on my avatars, and for free armors (like brior) and payed armors to be normal. I also want the ability to 'turn off' the visbility of my non cosmetic armor (essentially just unlock the show underwear option while in combat). In vanilla if i take off visibility of pearl armor it shows my normal armor. I want the ability to turn off normal armor as well (let me pick and choose which bits are visible or naked), and combo that with wearing starter underwear. In a perfect world, by choosing which of my pearl or normal armor is visable, AND wearing starter underwear, i can pick and choose which sections are naked. Also if possible i don't want this to mean to that everyone else is naked running around. Currently things are going ok for me. I figure i should ask because maybe one of you amazing people out there will be all like "oh yea, thats easy just do........"

So, things that are going ok -->
1. I have starter armor/underwear gone
2. boob slide working
3. normal armor are still on other players (that's good, i want that), while starter outfits are gone from them (this if fine, i can live with this, would prefer if they had their starter outfits on though*).

Problems + TL;DR -->
1. Nova and Corsair have a black ooze tattooish thing on their bellies when naked (Update:Haven't seen this since my 1st attempt, may have fixed it?)
2. Various specific armors have missing body bits when in outfits (images below)
3. my 'normal' armor like briar or whatever its called for my guardian seems to be invisible (don't want this if possible), so if i take of pear right now, and am wearing starter underwear i go naked. She's lovely, but would prefer if i take off pearl viability, it shows normal, then if i take off normal visibility, it shows starter underwear (which would be naked). is this possible?
4. *can live without this but would prefer not have random naked people running around if its easy to do.

Other than these issue things seem to be ok for me, any advice? I'm not looking for a totally nude experience i just wanted to marvel at my amazing avatars that i make occasionally. My main (gaurdian) has come out wonderfully, it just breaks immersion when i see the oozes and mising body bits on other avatars (and not in all outfits)

Shai.png
Corsair2.png
Sorc.png
sHEILD.png

Tamer.png

Sorry for the wall of text, i over explain! Many armors work fine, but.....
Shai missing legs in yellow outfit
Corsair inner thighs missing in whatever that is
Sorc missing chest area
Tamer missing arms in tan outfit
Nova Shield/mace texture is black

Edited for spelling and as new info came to light

Last edited:

DaneJohn

Casual Client
does anyone know what file need to be edited for corsair boss armour?
The ugly tree looking boss gear need to go T_T
Just need file name that can be found using paz explorer not the pack name but armour file inside the pack. Specifically Dim Tree spirits armor file for Corsair

Thank you

Last edited:

caliarbor

Potential Patron
cant get the corsair to be nude without armor and underwear equipped. updated the partcutdesc, and im still missing the chest and arms, any idea or tip to fix this?

cant get the corsair to be nude without armor and underwear equipped. updated the partcutdesc, and im still missing the chest and arms, any idea or tip to fix this?
i have no body showing when equipping any armor and no nude body, just the head, legs, no feet torso or arms

RaxterXx

Potential Patron
I still don't know why the nova underwear doesn't dissapear.
Does anyone know why is this happening to me? I'm not an expert modding, but I would like to know how to make my own mods, and share it with community.
This is how it looks like

Attachments

• imagen_2021-10-01_113018.png
    imagen_2021-10-01_113018.png
    707.1 KB · Views: 763

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to get rid of this outline on my corsair? Its a pubic texture that seems to attach itself to the outline of the starter underwear and I don't know how to get rid of it. I downloaded the files on this thread as well as a pubes texture that suzu had somewhere.
View attachment 123440
she looks hot can you please upload the fix? i would love to use it on my corsair too smiles. am meant with the cosair nude included because mine have a big hole on the vag.

xJ4ck

Potential Patron
Does anyone also have the same problem with the new underwear that the stockings are not visible?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Suzu or anyone else able to help with this? I'm trying to fix the clipping of the boots of the RamHornWitch outfix for Corsair and other classes as well as Fix no hair on the Corsair (only) while using the Ram horns.

Attachments

• BlackDesert64_INIjsJZzzB.png
    BlackDesert64_INIjsJZzzB.png
    954.6 KB · Views: 608

Entropy

Potential Patron
I would like to hide awaken weapons for Nova and Corsair. Could some one guide me on how to do this? Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.