[NSFW]Hunting Season. (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I want to thank Sickerton for editing this story.

Anyways read and review and enjoy.

Hunting Season
Chapter 1
Erle Glitterstone could not help but to smile to himself as he saw the amazons searching high and low for him.

“All too easy.“ he thought to himself as he hid his small, gnome body between two tall stones while outraged amazons tore the forest apart looking for him.

When he saw one of the amazons coming close to his hiding place Erle aimed at her with his compressed air dart gun.

*PIFF!*

Erle watched as the amazon he had shot with a tranquilizer dart collapsed to the ground completely helpless, but fully aware of what was going on around her.

“HEHEHEHE!“ he chuckled as he crept out of his hiding place and stood before the helpless muscle bound human woman.

The rest of the amazons had found him and were advancing, but before they could reach him he cast a teleport spell that transported himself and the drugged amazon away to a small clearing in the forest he was using as a base camp.

Once they arrived at the clearing Erle walked over towards the drugged amazon with an evil leer.

“Looks like today is not your day after all.“ Erle said to the drugged amazon with a cruelly perverted and mocking tone of voice, taking in the fearful look in the helpless woman's dark brown eyes as he walked up to her and rolled her over on her back.

“This is so easy I SHOULD be ashamed of myself.“ Erle thought to himself as he began to strip the amazon naked. He could see the fear and hate in her eyes as he pulled off her fur bikini top to reveal her huge tits.

“Nice!, Say what you will about the ball busting bitches, but you have to admit that as far as loony man hating psycho dykes go they sure are easy on the eyes.“ Erle thought to himself as he gave the helpless, fearful and enraged amazon's right nipple a hard twist which made her grunt half in fearful pain and half in shamed arousal.

Then he gave her other nipple a savage twist which made her grunt even louder which put a cracktastic leer on his face.

Then Erle stripped off the drugged amazon's bikini bottoms to reveal not only her powerful thighs but also her pussy which had a jungle of pubic hair surrounding it. The gnome laughed as he flicked her large clit which made her body jerk slightly and forced her to let out a moan of pain and pleasure.

Erle was finding himself in a playfully sadistic mood; grabing a handful of the thoroughly shamed amazon's pubic hair and ripping it out of her body, which made the tortured muscle bound women utter a painful sounding whine.

“Heh!“ Erle chuckled as he saw tears in the stripped woman's eyes as he playfully tortured her. But yet he realized -- that as much as he wanted to take his time and really enjoy himself with his helpless captive -- time waits for no one.
Erle took out a magic tag from one of thew pouches on his belt and pierced the helpless amazon's clit with the magic tag so that the workers at the Celrune slave house would know that this morsel of slave meat had been captured by him.

After securing her hands and legs together with thick steel wire reinforced plastic zip ties, Erle then chanted a teleport spell and watched as the trusted up and humiliated amazon disappeared into thin air.

“Say what you might about the Northshield Empire but they do pay well for female slaves as well as having many wondrous devices for sale.“ Erle thought to himself. Athough he was more of an alchemist/thief then a slaver at heart, he was not above doing a little slave raiding in order to net himself a fair sum of money for many of the technical wonders that the Northshield Empire had for sale.

"Well daylight is a-wasting, so I might as well get on with it then.“ Earle thought to himself, as he set out once again to stalk the enraged amazons in the dark and unforgiving forest of Denpor.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hunting Season

Chapter 2

To say Tarvena was 'pissed' was an understatement of the highest order, the idea that a filthy male gnome was enslaving her fellow amazons with such impunity being nearly enough to drive her into a killing rage.

Find this filthy male and bring him to me alive! Now GO!“ she snarled in a low and menacing tone of voice towards her fellow amazons, who quickly left the village to carry out her orders. They had seen what she was capable of when she was enraged and had no desire to end up being the victims of her murderous rage, unlike a few of their unfortunate fellow amazons who were not so mindful previously.

Erle grinned to himself as he snuck up on the large group of amazons setting up a forward base camp; Thanks to his boots and cloak of elvenkind, the amazon hunting party had no idea he was watching them with a keen eye as they went about their preparations.

This is so easy I should be ashamed of myself.“ Erle thought with a delightful perverted smirk on his face. He continued to watch the amazons to see which one of the tall muscle bound women he should capture next.

Willa -- the leader of the amazon hunting party -- was feeling both excited and fearful as her fellow amazons were busy with the construction of the camp.

Excited because she had a very good chance of gaining much popularity in the village if she captured the filthy rapist that had dared to bother them. So much so she felt confident that, with the support of most of her fellow amazons, she could challenge the incompetent old Tarvena for the leadership of their village.

However, she was also fearful that she would fall prey to the gnomish rapist and suffer a fate too horrifying to contemplate.

Bah!, enough of this acting like a frightened old women, once I capture this fucking rapist scum I will rule the village and that bitch Tarvena will be on her knees and licking my cunt!“ Willa thought to herself with a predatory smile on her hard face. The amazon began to plan the next move of her hunting party, completely unaware of the short legged predator that was stalking her and her troupe.

Erle was watching with mild interest as the amazons began to wrap up the construction when he saw a tall, leggy and very busty blond amazon walk away from the camp.

Looks like today is an unlucky day for you.“ Erle thought to himself, and started to make his way to where the blond amazon had gone. He felt his blood roaring with lusty excitement. When he got to the small clearing where the blond amazon had gone he watched her pull down her fur panites and squat to relieve herself.

Ahh!“ Kilso sighed as she was taking a much need piss, when she picked up a small noise nearby. But before she could react she felt a sharp stinging in her groin, and the last thing she saw before she felt flat on her face as she was still pissing was a small dart sticking in her freakishly large, plump clit.

Damn it where the hell did Kilso get to?“ Rarver thought to herself, wiping sweat from her troubled brow. She went from amazon to amazon in the camp, asking if any of them had seen her recently. Finding no leads, she went off to search by herself.

I thought I saw her go over here.“ Rarver thought as she was walked into the clearing that Kilso had gone to relieve herself. She found no sign of her lover, and had the very unwelcome feeling that that she was being watched on top of that.

Willa was sharping her axe and the other amazons were building a cooking fire when Rarver came up to her.

“Kilso is missing.“ Rarver said to her; when she looked at Rarver she could see the fear in her dark green eyes.

How long ago did she go missing?“ Willa asked, feeling a fearful chill race up her spine.

“Just a few minutes ago.“ Rarver replied, and with a realization Willia rose to her feet.

Everyone listen up, the fucking rapist scum bag is nearby!“ she shouted to get the attention of her fellow amazons, and once she saw that she had their attention she spoke once more.

I think he has captured Kilso. so grab your weapons, and let the hunt begin!“ she said with a hateful shout, as the nineteen remaining amazons under her command grabbed their weapons and got to their feet with hard, hateful looks on their faces.

When Rarver led her and ten of her fellow amazons to the clearing where Kilso had gone missing. Willa began to look for signs of a struggle between Kilso and the gnomish rapist.

I sense foul magic in the air.“ she said to her fellow amazons. She felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end but could not find any signs of a struggle; and when she looked at the other members of her hunting party she saw that while they were slightly unnerved at the mention of magic that their morale still stood strong.

Erle watched from the bushes as Willa and the rest of the amazons began to search for him and his captured slave.

They have no idea of whom they are dealing with.“ Erle thought to himself as he silently slipped away from the amazon hunters, and when he reached his forward base camp surrounded by a dense corpse of trees he cast a veil of invisibility around it just to be safe.

Once that was done he made his way into the large tent that held Kilso, who looked at him with a look of fear as she struggled to free herself from the Ropes Of Bondage that Erle had bound her up with. She felt herself become even more fearful then she had been when she had been captured by Erle, and much to her shame she also felt herself becoming aroused as Erle looked down at her with a perverted leer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.