Noob de-censor question TERA (1 Viewer)

Zyth

Potential Patron
Alright, so I've decided to check out Tera. And of course the first thing I stumbled into while reading up on it while the client downloads is the EU/US censorship. I've tried searching all over this site and on the web about de-censoring, specifically high-elves, but the latest version I found was something from 2012. I'm getting what appears to be mixed information. So my question is this: How do I de-censor high elves in the current version of Tera without finding and downloading the Korean client in some roundabout way using a proxy?

I'm sorry if this is typical noob question, I just couldn't find a straight answer.

Thanks.

jr2nd

Potential Patron
Alright, so I've decided to check out Tera. And of course the first thing I stumbled into while reading up on it while the client downloads is the EU/US censorship. I've tried searching all over this site and on the web about de-censoring, specifically high-elves, but the latest version I found was something from 2012. I'm getting what appears to be mixed information. So my question is this: How do I de-censor high elves in the current version of Tera without finding and downloading the Korean client in some roundabout way using a proxy?

I'm sorry if this is typical noob question, I just couldn't find a straight answer.

Thanks.

you cant.. as far as I know KR has the cuts as well :( although someone (cant remember where) repacked the pak files fixing the missing textures himself.

Zyth

Potential Patron
you cant.. as far as I know KR has the cuts as well :( although someone (cant remember where) repacked the pak files fixing the missing textures himself.

You can't? I've read on lots of different sites that the EU/US version is censored and that the KR version isn't, not so?

Naduron

Content Creator
You can't? I've read on lots of different sites that the EU/US version is censored and that the KR version isn't, not so?

All versions of Tera uses the exact same files for the all races except the Elin.

It used to be different during KR beta phase, when the races were much more "sexy" and even castanic showed nipples on the KR version but the US refused to have this sexy version so they demanded it to be censored to child age.

so having 2 completely different games, one sexy for adults and another version for children would cost the devs a lot of money and time to make new content with 2 diffferent game..
so KR version were forced to nerf all females also, except the Elin, so they would afford to make a "future" for the game.

But the they have stopped censoring even the elin now cause it costs to much money so they dont give a shit what US says now, either they release these un-censored elin or they will stop support for the west cause it costs wayyyyyyy to much and takes way to much time.

and no EU had nothing to do with, they were forced to use the exact same files which US used, if the game were released to EU first so would it have it still been a sexy version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zyth

Potential Patron
Alright, thanks for taking the time to write that informative response! It's a shame they had to nerf all versions :( I'm assuming this also means that all nude mods don't work either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.