Nioh (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Great News , Koei Tecmo announced that in the next update for NiOh that will be released 2 May they will enable the feature to transform into female characters/skins

I didn't follow the game much and don't know if it has ryona or not but I know that it has a nice Vore grab in it , So anyone played the game and know the ryona in it

PS4 Exclusive NiOh Gets New Screenshots Showing Story DLC and Free Update

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Hmm, cool. I also didn't really follow this game and it was mainly because of the male-locked main character. I am a fan of the Souls games, though and this does look similar. So I will probably check it out when the update hits. Thanks for the heads up.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
And Here is Nyora's Video for the game , He Covered almost all the Ryona for the Game so thats a very nice thing and props to him , His Video includes the Toad Vore

Also "wefwerafae awggdfefweg" Posted another video for the game , Although it doesn't feature the whole ryona in the game like Nyora one but it feature a lot of ryona so props also to him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.