Ninjaryona's Ninja Ryona Thread XD (1 Viewer)

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Here are my favorite ninja girls who are supposed to kick butt until I was the one on the controls and decided they should get some beating too. Still too lazy to upload them on MegaUpload, so I'll just post links to my Youtube videos. You can convert these to MP4 format in www.grabandrun.com

Tenchu Kurenai / Tenchu Fatal Shadows:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebpHeQhyeS0#]Ayame Ryona - this is not taken by me. I got it from NicoNicoDouga and just took my favorite parts and combined them.

X-Men Mutant Apocalypse (Psylocke):
Psylocke Defated
Psylocke Defeated 2
Psylocke Defeated 3
Psylocke Defeated by Omega Red
Psylocke Defeated by Bugs
Psylocke Defeated by Apocalypse
Psylocke Defeated by Tusk
Psylocke Defeated by Brood Queen
Psylocke Defeated by Juggernaut

Final Fight 2 (Maki):
Maki Defeated
Maki Defeated 2
Maki Defeated 3

C

constantcramps

So, Ninja, I really like your Ayame video, despite it not being made by you.

Do you own any Tenchu games? Because they're all really good, especially...Wrath of Heaven, I think it's called (please excuse me if I got that wrong), because Ayame doesn't scream at the top of her lungs every time she dies (the only thing I dislike about your video).

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Yup, actually Tenchu is my most favorite videogame series. I was member of an international community way back, too bad that there hasn't been any notable Tenchu games to kick the series back into popularity hence the community dwindled. I do own a few Tenchu games, soundtrack discs and yes Wrath of Heaven is one of the last few good ones.

Ayame in WoH dies with death moan which I like so much as well. I don't like the scream much either.

_matt

Potential Patron
ever try stealth of assassin or stealth assassins on psone?(not sure the title but its the 2nd one)....never really play WoH but i play the 4th one..where you can use ayame and rin...and sadly i think the one in psone is better...especially if you lose against the boss>_<...and not to mention...we can edit the map!!!!can you imagine what i do?haha

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
Yup the PS 1 games were way better. Acquire was their developer back then, K2 was the one in development since Tenchu got to the PS2. This is why you can see that the game Shinobido has Tenchu-ish elements, it's because Acquire is the developer and they know how to make a competition to Tenchu since they are the ones that made the PS1 Tenchu games.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I had seen your videos before registered here. Good videos.

I think Wrath of Heaven and Fatal Shadows have their own potentials and be quite enjoyable games. For me, the best game is Tenchu 2, followed by Fatal Shadows.
For Acquire, they made a great game Tenchu and Tenchu 2 back then, and Shinobido is awesome too. But now, with unknown reason, they don't develop ninja game well. Last two Shinobido are just a platform mini-games that use the original's system. And Tenchu 4 isn't fun. For me, at least.

However, looks like they're having a plan to make new stealth-action game for NGP. Maybe it's a new Shinobido.

P

PhoDacBiet

I enjoyed Wrath of Heaven and Fatal Shadows, as stealth ninja games go. The fact that they feature a nice amount of enemy kunoichi makes it all the better.

Never got the chance to find a Shinobido copy. :( That's too bad, because I'd love to play it - especially since it has a mission editor. Ah, the possibilities I can do with that editor - and using the Mosu ninja as my victims. I think those kunoichis are even hotter than Tenchu's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.