1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja Gaiden Series

Discussion in 'Games' started by ajstevus, Jul 23, 2010.

1. ajstevus

ajstevus Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

I don't have a ryona vid for this, but I do think her newest DLC costume is hot hot hot. And Momiji's isn't bad either.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
  2. DeceptionCircus

DeceptionCircus Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Anything will look good on Rachel and that secretary's outfit is no different. Its hilarious how they're catering for a specific kink with that outfit, the other ones seem kind of just like variations of the old costumes.

3. pirajacinto

pirajacinto Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXXQhxYK5dc&feature=related

For those who don't know, Ninja Gaiden is a series of games based on the original Ninja Gaiden on the NES. However, renewed interest for the series came up once Ryu, the main character of the game appeared on Dead or Alive. As the series went on they chosen to make a new Ninja Gaiden (plus in my mind to fight with Sega on their ninja year) and as such, being DOA, some of the DOA characters (erm, one) appears as part of the game.

In Ninja Gaiden SIgma 2, your able to play as Ayane, the opposite of Kasumi from the Dead or Alive series. Now, why would this interest you? Because the grab attacks are CRAZY wonderful and it's lovely ryona filled once you get grabbed. Or even attacked. However, the main reason I made this topic is that for those who plan on getting the game because of this, be sure to understand Ayane isn't fully her own game in the game.

In fact, if you mainly want the ryona part of it, play the demo that you can download off the PSN network (dunno if it's in the Marketplace). You can get all your ryona fill from it as it's just great stuff. If you want more though, then you should get the game as it also includes two more characters (both female) to play as, and get killed.

4. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

I rented this game just for the ryona, and was not disappointed. It's kind of difficult to unlock the more difficult costumes, but you don't need them. Each character has two sets of voices by changing the language, just like Soul Calibur 4. If you get the chance, you should try this game out. It's only on the PS3 unfortunately.

5. maxmansupa

maxmansupa Guest

And when he says that the costumes are difficult to unlock, he means it; usually requires you to beat the entire game on high difficulties to ublock them.

P.S. They also released a costume pack that gives you completly different costumes, but it costs money to download it.

6. pirajacinto

Which isn't that much money, when you consider what Ayane's outfit is. The real extra outfits to unlock are mainly the Dynasty Warriors 6 outfits, which if you wanted those outfits, really play DW6. However, you won't get the ryona out of it...at least, clear and close ryona.

Funny enough, I'm more worried if I unlock the outfits I'd play it like Dynasty Warriors 6. In fact, I'm kind of doing that currently (and really suffering from that).

7. ljgard

ljgard Potential Patron

I have this game but can't play as the female characters? do you need to beat the game first? I have the same problem for Ninja Gaiden Sigma as well

8. pirajacinto

You get to play as the other female characters after getting past a few chapters. They are more as extra missions to the game. I was disappointed to learn this myself, as I thought I'll be able to start as one of them from the get go, but that wasn't the case. They come in as almost chapter breaks to the game.

9. Wiesiek

Wiesiek Guest

Hi

Sorry for small necro. But anyone have idea how is it: NINJAGAIDEN even possible?

10. elzee

elzee Potential Patron

Ninja Gaiden Σ2 Now we can use FEMALE CHARACTER in STORY MODE in any chapter!

You know, in in Ninja Gaiden Σ2(PS3), we can only use Ryu in story mode(except few short chapter).
    PS3usercheat team has made a cheat code that can use female characters in story mod in any chapter .
    So we can meet the monsters in story mode and see more ryona scene.

To use the cheatcode, you need a "PS3usercheat"(PS3USERCHEAT | PS3 AR CHEAT | PS3 User Cheat | PS3userchert.com) and update the latest code date file.

PS:Infact, the quest of this code is from me.
    Author is Fullcode.

11. Black Lion

Black Lion Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Is this legit? I recall seeing a video of Ayame in that pool colosseum from the story, but it was deleted. Are you positive this works? The website looks iffy...

12. elzee

elzee Potential Patron

I tested it today, it still have some problem.
    when use female characters in story mode, the voice is still Ryo's.
    and the costume is from Sangoku Mosou 5.
    I have report these problem to the author.

13. SplitRyona

SplitRyona Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Elzee, have the issues (that you've posted about in your last post) been resolved?

14. Zetta Beam

Zetta Beam Guest

I always thought it was a waste being unable to replay Ryu's stages with the other characters. Hopefully you can get those voices sorted.

15. pirajacinto

Woah, is this serious...? So I just need to buy that device to be able to do that? I would be VERY EXCITED if this is the case! Please tell me more about how this works and if this is legal...

16. elzee

elzee Potential Patron

17. Cnby

Cnby Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

VPPRd.jpg 20mWP.jpg 1I8fN.jpg
    cA8OH.jpg ScpJb.jpg cJbim.jpg

Team Ninja is releasing a new version of Ninja Gaiden 3 for the Wii U. This version will let you play as Ayane who has her own campaign. Since it's the same director from Sigma I imagine it'll work the same way Sigma did, play as Ryu through most of the campaign with Ayane segments interspersed throughout.

In the original version of Ninja Gaiden 3 you mostly fought human enemies with a couple of demon bosses. Razor's Edge will supposedly have "new enemy types" so I'm hoping Ayane's segment will have some interesting enemies and bosses. There's no release date yet for the game.

18. anotherguttersnipe

anotherguttersnipe Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

Severed arms and legs? But, I thought they took that out of NG3. Do you mean to tell me that I have to buy a fucking Wii-U to play the real version of NG3?

19. Wiesiek

Wiesiek Guest

Seems TN really become hate boobs. She have 2-3x smaller than in Sigma...

20. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

The trailer.
    Look like Spider Ninja is back.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015