Ninja Gaiden Series (1 Viewer)

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
The Ayane missions seem to have plenty of classic Ninja Gaiden ryona material, which makes me very very excited. I guess it's now just a matter of waiting for a ryona artist to pick up the Wii U and get on it.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
its not just the ayane missions, you can play through any chapter with ayane(and possibly momiji and kasumi)

this on top of the classic ng1 and 2 bosses

odd that there isnt a single ryona video up, let alone random wii u owner videos

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
its not just the ayane missions, you can play through any chapter with ayane(and possibly momiji and kasumi)

this on top of the classic ng1 and 2 bosses

odd that there isnt a single ryona video up, let alone random wii u owner videos

Hope that a ryona fan have a Wii U and upload some ryona videos for this game

onlinehero

Casual Client
Still can't understand what was going on in their heads when they thought it was a good idea to release this game for wii only. So stupid...

poppyseed02134

Potential Patron
I know! I was hopin for it to be released on PS3/360... wanted to see some ryona of Kasumi w/ her hair down w/ this costume Kasumi-Ninja-Gaiden-3-Razors-Edge-14.jpg

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
buy me a Wii U and I will do it(kidding..well about buying me the WiiU. When and if I get one I will probably do videos of this game. Though do not expect Kasumi out of me)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
It's Confirmed for PS3 and XBOX 360 :D

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor

"In case there was any doubt surrounding this morning’s Rakuten leak, Famitsu this week confirms Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April 4 in Japan, making the jump to multiplatform from its former Wii U exclusivity.

The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will have a new challenge called “Ninja Trials,” which will consist of 25 missions. New costumes are also being prepared. It will also include the Ayane, Momiji, and Kasumi playable characters released as free download content for the Wii U version."

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I think the only drawback in that release is that it looks like a "Japan only" release since I read somewhere that the reason this game was ported to PS3 and XBOX-360 even though it was a Wii U exclusive is that Tecmo has the rights to publish this game in Japan while Nintendo has the rights to publish it outside Japan and thats why this game is likely to be ported in Japan only so I wonder how we can get a Retail or digital version for this game so that Ryona videos can be made for it unless someone here from Japan do it or someone with a modded PS3/Xbox-360

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.