Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge Nude Patch for xbox360 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xathu0904

Potential Patron
sr for take a long time, but this mod still many bug, some time crash game.even more, in last month,my wife see me test this mod and she was very angry.she was says nothing with until now. so this mod may take long time, and make me want to drop this mod

C

copyist

@xathu0904 I understand what you're feeling now. We all hope this mod can be released before long but don't want to put so much pressure on you. Understanding u and Supporting u.

G

gjgjgj

sr for take a long time, but this mod still many bug, some time crash game.even more, in last month,my wife see me test this mod and she was very angry.she was says nothing with until now. so this mod may take long time, and make me want to drop this mod

i think you should take your wife's though into consider and stop doing this mod.
but i still want to know is there any way to do mod to the ps3 version?

xathu0904

Potential Patron
i think you should take your wife's though into consider and stop doing this mod.
but i still want to know is there any way to do mod to the ps3 version?
i dont know, i never see mod for ps3 before

I

Ivanhu

Look's great. Can it works in xex files,and just need a quick replace?

alimazhar

Potential Patron
no @xathu0904 dont drop this mod , take ur time , i really need the mod i love girls in this game, we all are looking forward for it :)

jak

Potential Patron
One question, Even if you abandon or not this mod do I need for RGH/JTAG Xbox? or can I burn a modified version using a Backup of my NG, there's no point for the excitement at least for me if I need a RGH/JTAG xbox.

xathu0904

Potential Patron
One question, Even if you abandon or not this mod do I need for RGH/JTAG Xbox? or can I burn a modified version using a Backup of my NG, there's no point for the excitement at least for me if I need a RGH/JTAG xbox.
yes, y will need JTAG xbox with this mod if it finish

aberrantbank909

Potential Patron
think ya could port this over to ps3 version , id love that , since i have both jtag and cfw ps3 , and i much prefer the ps3 version with the high rez textures and boob motion sensor tech ;), cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.