[PC] Nightmare Sphere 0 (1 Viewer)

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Someone who can translate the creators new blog entry to a good english? Because, when i try to translate it with google, it makes no more sense to me.

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
Judging from what I read in the google translation, it looks like he's elaborating further on his issues, in a more calm manner: loneliness, paranoia, cutting, etc. He mentions that he's been like this for seven years, or at least seven years ago somebody told him that he's sick, and recommended therapy (I think.) At the end of the post, he said "So tomorrow, I go after work and take into psychiatry. (via google translate)", which I believe means he's going to start seeing a therapist/psychiatrist.

Depressing, but much better news than the last post! My well-wishes to him.

EDIT: The majority of the comments look to be along the lines of just telling him to relax, and take a break. Much lighter-hearted than the last post.

Last edited by a moderator:

sickle

Potential Patron
¥ß¥Ã¥¯¥Þ¥ó£Ø¡¡¡¦¡¡¥Ê¥¤¥È¥á¥¢¥¹¥Õ¥£¥¢

He seems to have updated his blog.
Being on mobile I can't access Google Translate without a lot of loops, but he doesn't seem to be saying much, aside from "it's been a while"
I think he says he's partially better.
Mentions taking a two day leave due to influenza.

Let's hope... NS was my all time favorite ryona game, and I was really looking forward to the sequel.

EDIT: Now he has made one more post about debugging, he definitely restarted working on NS0!
http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&sl=auto&tl=english&u= http://mickmanx.blog71.fc2.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Silphy

Man, I completely forgot about this. I feel bad now. However, looking at his blog, it seems he's doing a lot better, and is working on it again, though, the last blog is almost a month old now, there's no mention of any personal issues, which maybe a good sign.

PlattonTerror

Potential Patron
Well its one year that we have to see an update in NS0. Or he has stoped woring on the project (he probably would have said it but he didnt aparently) or something realy serius going on (health) .

Courtmaster

Vivacious Visitor
I hate to necro this without any updates, but after scouring the webs and finding nothing, I'm at a loss. NS0 does not work for me anymore. I can bring up the title menu and move the cursor around, but I cannot select anything from the menu. I have tried literally every key on my keyboard. Maybe it doesn't run on Windows 8? Anyone else having this problem? (And yes, I have deleted it and re-DLed it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.