1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two japanese ryona games: Touki Kyouka and Ryoujoku Battle Royal

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by MaidenJeanne, Sep 16, 2011.

1. MaidenJeanne

MaidenJeanne Guest

Here are two japanese ryona games.

闘姫狂華
    é-˜å§«ç"¹"šÃ¨Â¯ã€€ã€€torrentæƒ...Ã¥*± | 大ãÂÂãª人ã®ã"šÂ²Ã£Æ’¼ãƒ* ã"šÂ¢Ã£Æ’"¹Ã£Æ’¡ãƒ¼ã"šÂ·Ã£Æ’§ãƒ³

Sample Images: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/popup/=/file/smp1/product_id/RJ082576

凌辱バトル・ロワイヤル
    Ã¥"¡Å’è¾±ãƒÂトル・ãƒ*ワã"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’¤ãƒ«ã€€ã€€torrentæƒ...Ã¥*± | 大ãÂÂãª人ã®ã"šÂ²Ã£Æ’¼ãƒ* ã"šÂ¢Ã£Æ’"¹Ã£Æ’¡ãƒ¼ã"šÂ·Ã£Æ’§ãƒ³

Sample Images: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/popup/=/file/smp1/product_id/RJ081933

The first one is a visual novel, while the second one is more of a fighting simulation game.

Scroll down, and there should be a link with the words "torrent" on it. That should be the actual game. Right below the torrent link is a filesonic link if you want to use direct download. If you don't feel like playing and just want the CG however, the link right above the torrent one is the complete save file, so download it, put it in the proper directory (pretty straightforward) and load up the game.

Both games are all in japanese, but as I said, they're all pretty straightforward (except the fighting game one i guess, I can explain the game mechanics if anyone wants).

If you need any translation help, feel free to ask

Enjoy!

EDIT: Actually, I think the first game may be better off in the images section, as it is a visual novel and so it's just mainly just images...Will provide a rough translation of the other game though when I get time to do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. ScissorMan

ScissorMan Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Screenshots would be nice...

3. Mardion

Mardion Swell Supporter

Thank you for providing us with these new games, Jeanne! However, I'd like you to read the sticky thread called Before you start a thread in the Games section before updating your post (and then I should probably get around to seperating the two games' threads).

4. crimson487

crimson487 Potential Patron

I'm having a major problem running the 2nd game. I changed my language to jap and everything but it wont work

5. LordJerle

LordJerle Guest

ryonagameerror.png

I'm getting an error too, here's the screenshot.

6. DXM01

DXM01 Potential Patron

LordJerle, try to use Japanese local settings.

7. LordJerle

LordJerle Guest

That was the second thing I tried. It just errored out, didn't even make it to the blue console box.

8. olala

olala Potential Patron

Tryin used applocale,or maybe set your os into jpn region(:3)

9. BoRaicho

BoRaicho Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Dude, check out the date of the last comment...

BTW both links of the first post are dead.

10. anotherguttersnipe

anotherguttersnipe Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

I've had this issue before. I find that it helps to change your region settings before you download.