Two japanese ryona games: Touki Kyouka and Ryoujoku Battle Royal (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MaidenJeanne
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
M

MaidenJeanne

Here are two japanese ryona games.

闘姫狂華
é-˜å§«ç"¹"šÃ¨Â¯ã€€ã€€torrentæƒ...Ã¥*± | 大ãÂÂãª人ã®ã"šÂ²Ã£Æ’¼ãƒ* ã"šÂ¢Ã£Æ’"¹Ã£Æ’¡ãƒ¼ã"šÂ·Ã£Æ’§ãƒ³

Sample Images: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/popup/=/file/smp1/product_id/RJ082576

凌辱バトル・ロワイヤル
Ã¥"¡Å’è¾±ãƒÂトル・ãƒ*ワã"šÂ¤Ã£Æ’¤ãƒ«ã€€ã€€torrentæƒ...Ã¥*± | 大ãÂÂãª人ã®ã"šÂ²Ã£Æ’¼ãƒ* ã"šÂ¢Ã£Æ’"¹Ã£Æ’¡ãƒ¼ã"šÂ·Ã£Æ’§ãƒ³

Sample Images: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/popup/=/file/smp1/product_id/RJ081933

The first one is a visual novel, while the second one is more of a fighting simulation game.

Scroll down, and there should be a link with the words "torrent" on it. That should be the actual game. Right below the torrent link is a filesonic link if you want to use direct download. If you don't feel like playing and just want the CG however, the link right above the torrent one is the complete save file, so download it, put it in the proper directory (pretty straightforward) and load up the game.

Both games are all in japanese, but as I said, they're all pretty straightforward (except the fighting game one i guess, I can explain the game mechanics if anyone wants).

If you need any translation help, feel free to ask

Enjoy!

EDIT: Actually, I think the first game may be better off in the images section, as it is a visual novel and so it's just mainly just images...Will provide a rough translation of the other game though when I get time to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

crimson487

I'm having a major problem running the 2nd game. I changed my language to jap and everything but it wont work

L

LordJerle

ryonagameerror.png

I'm getting an error too, here's the screenshot.

L

LordJerle

That was the second thing I tried. It just errored out, didn't even make it to the blue console box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.