NieR: Automata 2B DLC nude mod (Resorepless) (1 Viewer)

xxsjxx

Avid Affiliate
nier-thumb.png
Assuming people still play this game and have the DLC. lol
Yeah I know crafted-lighting made one but I was working on this already, might as well release it.

Made a nude mod based off maliwei777 's partial nude mod, hope that's ok.
Lots of trial and error but I got it working with some small-ish issues.

REQUIRES DLC ( revealing outfit )
Dress module is also recommended, or just self-destruct.
Might make a guide if a lot of people really need one lol.

I S S U E S

• There are some seams and stuff but I can't really fix it ( I could just make it less nude and have her clothed around the shoulder ).
  • More seams around the waist, can't really do much.
  • Made most of the clothing black, and removed a lot of the texture/normal map details to make it look more like skin.
  • Textures suck because I'm lazy and can't be bothered fixing it lol. This is my first mod so forgive me. pls
TOOLS USED
  • DTT2DDS tool (Haoose) - this was actually hard to figure out, but I got it working. Basically needed the dtt file in the same folder with the dds files.
  • HxD - editing the hex code whatever so that it works. This part is probably the most confusing.
  • Photoshop & Intel Texture works - editing textures.
  • CPK TOOL unpacker or something - unpack the data cpk's.
Let me know if there are any issues, might fix it if its broken or something.

I N S T A L L A T I O N ( DOES NOT REQUIRE RESOREP )

Download the attached file.

Feel free to share, repost, modify this crap mod wherever you want.

1. Extract the RAR file
2. Place the data folder inside location of your game.

Attachments

NIER-2B-DLC-MOD.rar
10.1 MB · Views: 7,477

Last edited:

Mick Budarrap

Avid Affiliate
2B DLC outfit, outstanding!

One request though, because the ribbons are never going to be disguised as skin. Is it possible to leave the ribbons in their original color, but retexture her torso so it appears the ribbons meet? It could be used to hide the seams across her midsection made by the top and bottom of the dress.

kdoi

Potential Patron
Nice work! I'm trying to edit this outfit recently and having some problems. I wonder how you fix filesize problem of the normal map pl000d.dtt_28.dds after edited (its size must be the same as the original)? What type of compression option did you choose? What was your export setting? Sorry for too many questions, perhaps someone would see this and give me some suggestions. BTW, I use GIMP2 for my editing tool.

Last edited:

xxsjxx

Avid Affiliate
Nice work! I'm trying to edit this outfit recently and having some problems. I wonder how you fix filesize problem of the normal map pl000d.dtt_28.dds after edited (its size must be the same as the original)? What type of compression option did you choose? What was your export setting? Sorry for too many questions, perhaps someone would see this and give me some suggestions. BTW, I use GIMP2 for my editing tool.
1. Once you save your DDS file, open it in HxD (or another hex editor).
Go to the very bottom. On my initial export from Photoshop with Intel texture works plugins, I used these export settings (normal map). The code ends at 002AAB30.
7361b3c850ec8bffaaa4537e38f8b018

2. Open my modded file (normal pl000d.dtt_28.dds) and go to the line at 002AAB30. Select everything that comes after where your initial file ended (so at 002AAB30, but like halfway)
d3bc3a5f129b0229f3ad4d620e55cea2

3. Copy all those values " 00 00 00 ........" until the end, and add it to the end of your file. Save and your normal map is done.

(Optional)
3. a) You may have to replace all " 00"'s below the header with "AA" like what Maliwei did, but I didn't so it should be fine.

Hope you know how to repack and all that other stuff. The tools are listed there but no instructions, but if you need more help just ask.

Judging by the Hex code, the normal map is saved as a DXT1 (it's right at the top, same goes for all other dds files). I just used trial and error to figure it out from maliwei's mod. Download that if you need to, since that's how I learned or guessed.

Anyways, hope this helps! Would like to see what you come up with :)

Last edited:

kdoi

Potential Patron
1. Once you save your DDS file, open it in HxD (or another hex editor).
Go to the very bottom. On my initial export from Photoshop with Intel texture works plugins, I used these export settings (normal map). The code ends at 002AAB30.

2. Open my modded file (normal pl000d.dtt_28.dds) and go to the line at 002AAB30. Select everything that comes after where your initial file ended (so at 002AAB30, but like halfway)

3. Copy all those values " 00 00 00 ........" until the end, and add it to the end of your file. Save and your normal map is done.

(Optional)
3. a) You may have to replace all " 00"'s below the header with "AA" like what Maliwei did, but I didn't so it should be fine.

Hope you know how to repack and all that other stuff. The tools are listed there but no instructions, but if you need more help just ask.

Judging by the Hex code, the normal map is saved as a DXT1 (it's right at the top, same goes for all other dds files). I just used trial and error to figure it out from maliwei's mod. Download that if you need to, since that's how I learned or guessed.

Anyways, hope this helps! Would like to see what you come up with :)

Great instruction! Now I figure it out, appreciate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.