Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 request - Filled (1 Viewer)

jakefsf

Potential Patron
EDIT: Request filled. See post #12

Can someone do Nia from XC2?
I did my best to find some side-view shots but apparently those don't exist, so all these references are from rule 34.
(or maybe I'm just bad at searching)

Forgot to clarify, just want static hair.

Last edited by a moderator:

jakefsf

Potential Patron
I'm okay with static hairs so long as they're still swf.
I don't know if you meant sfw (safe for work) or that the hair has to be a shockwave flash file, so...

Here are some sfw refs I could find (the best I could manage, sorry)

And if you have to make the hair mod a swf file, well, that seems like more effort but I don't mind.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
jakefsf jakefsf

Some hair files are .png files. they are photo graphs, or pixel dots on a grid,

The reason why SDT looks amazing is because it is made using a different system called "vector graphics"

Vector graphics are made with math. They are points > lines > shapes.

The last thing is some hairs in super deep throat can wave back and forth when you move HER head. those are dynamic hairs they require a bit of finagling and programing.

sclover13 sclover13 is a vector artist, they would like to draw in vertors whether or not the hair moves which means his mod will be a .swf flash mod file instead of a .png photograph.

jakefsf

Potential Patron
jakefsf jakefsf

Some hair files are .png files. they are photo graphs, or pixel dots on a grid,

The reason why SDT looks amazing is because it is made using a different system called "vector graphics"

Vector graphics are made with math. They are points > lines > shapes.

The last thing is some hairs in super deep throat can wave back and forth when you move HER head. those are dynamic hairs they require a bit of finagling and programing.

sclover13 sclover13 is a vector artist, they would like to draw in vertors whether or not the hair moves which means his mod will be a .swf flash mod file instead of a .png photograph.
ooh, I see.
I know about vector art, just didn't know what file type they used 'cause I've never used vector art before.

And idc if the hair has to be an swf because it is vector art, I'll still use it.

sclover13

Content Creator
I didn't find any ref images that I loved (for base tracing) so I'm going to draw this one from scratch.

I'll keep you updated with how it goes.

sclover13

Content Creator
1615901949807.png

Going ahead with short hair

sclover13

Content Creator
Pretty much finished. But it's late here so I'll probably upload to the RM tomorrow.

1615908946352.png

1615908988206.png

1615909025466.png

Before I upload it I want to do a few positioning adjustments, make the ears twitch occasionally, and add a few shadows.

jakefsf

Potential Patron
Sorry, i've been offline this whole time.

But thank you for the hair! The short hair is what I was looking for, yes. It looks great!

thumbs up nia.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.