Melia Antiqua from xenoblade chronicles -filled (1 Viewer)

PeriFucker

Potential Patron
Is there any artists willing to make a Static Hair Mod for Melia Antiqua from Xenoblade Chronicles? I have yet to find one on here yet. Here is a reference image:
EDIT: Request filled. See linked post
Melia Antiqua from xenoblade chronicles -filled
tumblr_o21fcjbEE81tf57rso1_1280.png

https://78.media.tumblr.com/57377970de11449a2d6a8c208e044b5a/tumblr_o21fcjbEE81tf57rso1_1280.png
(Link for it too)
I thank you for your effort in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Only the first ref could be used (nothing can be done with the 2nd, the 4th isn't 90° side view and the 3rd has a too low resolution and a polygon/game style that will make an ugly mod).
The problem with this 1st ref is it has a too low resolution to make something good and also that the girl has her head tilted forward, so her hair doesn't flows vertically.
The consequence is that the strands have to be redrawn, something that "artists" do not do usually, because what we use to call "artists" here are barely "copiers" that just trace over references and do not redraw entire hairstyles.

In conclusion, if you want to improve your chances to get an hair mod for this character, find better refs.
Read the Reference Shot Guide carefully to help you in your search.
Good luck.

PS to old forum members : I am not back into business here, I was just bored and took a look at the forum... :tongue:

PeriFucker

Potential Patron
Only the first ref could be used (nothing can be done with the 2nd, the 4th isn't 90° side view and the 3rd has a too low resolution and a polygon/game style that will make an ugly mod).
The problem with this 1st ref is it has a too low resolution to make something good and also that the girl has her head tilted forward, so her hair doesn't flows vertically.
The consequence is that the strands have to be redrawn, something that "artists" do not do usually, because what we use to call "artists" here are barely "copiers" that just trace over references and do not redraw entire hairstyles.

In conclusion, if you want to improve your chances to get an hair mod for this character, find better refs.
Read the Reference Shot Guide carefully to help you in your search.
Good luck.

PS to old forum members : I am not back into business here, I was just bored and took a look at the forum... :tongue:
Hm...Ok then. I found some more fanart from the side. Would any of these be acceptable as references?
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
You should put this link in the first post at least, but the best is to show your refs using image tags, not just giving links.

All this is written in the Ref Shot Guide and Requesting Rules, so read them carefully, it will save time for you, but more importantly for modders that may spend hours making a mod, free of charge !

PeriFucker

Potential Patron
You should put this link in the first post at least, but the best is to show your refs using image tags, not just giving links.

All this is written in the Ref Shot Guide and Requesting Rules, so read them carefully, it will save time for you, but more importantly for modders that may spend hours making a mod, free of charge !
Ok then. I thank you for your help.
I did read both before, but I guess I didn't read it carefully enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.