New to forums + how to post reference photos (1 Viewer)

theyehtay

Potential Patron
Hey, so I'm new here. I wanted to request some characters but I get a little stuck when trying to find away to post some reference photos. I feel a bit dumb for asking this but how do you have reference photos on a post?

stuntcock

Content Creator
theyehtay said:
Hey, so I'm new here. I wanted to request some characters but I get a little stuck when trying to find away to post some reference photos. I feel a bit dumb for asking this but how do you have reference photos on a post?
If you want to attach files to your post, expand the "Attachments and other options" pane.

However, you should not use this feature as a means to include reference images when making a Reqest thread. File attachment use up some of the storage capacity of the SDTMods server, so this feature is intended for permanent content (such as SWF mod files, tutorial images, RAR collections, completed hairstyle PNGs, etc). Please check out the Requesting Rules for more information.

When dealing with reference images, you should upload them to an image hosting website (such as http://postimage.org/). When you do this, the website will provide you with a BBCode snippet (including IMG and URL tags) which you can directly copy-paste into you post. You can use the "Preview" button to ensure that your images show up correctly, before actually posting your new Request thread.

Note: please check out the Reference image guidelines also. Remember that we need side-view images in order to create SDT mods. If both of the character's eyes are visible, then it isn't an ideal reference shot. And, of course, remember to Search before making your Request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.