New Gvz (1 Viewer)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
Don't know what to think about the new GVZ, i'll be looking on it tomorow, i liked the old school GVZ, but at least it's back, good to see it online, good night folks see ya soon :)

Juls

Casual Client
I am a member of all the former sites and Detritus has done a great job bolting all the sites together into one site. :)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I suspect it will take some time to adjust. I honestly have not much loyalty to the site GVZ, the modders and content are cool but the forum was nothing special. In fact I felt that other forums had more people contributing discussions in general, hopefully with the merge we can all get along and share our interests.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
It's good to find some of the stuff from the old site. I'm still exploring.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
As a original member I'm glad the site is back up, the name was never important just the community! Awesome that our accounts rolled over (IE I didn't need to create a new account!)

Glad it's back up and I'm digging the new layout!

DharKhon

Potential Patron
Been a member for years, though I don't post much, and I'm glad that the content is still around, even though the site had to go through a reincarnation ... great work to all the modders over the years, hope you don't stop (noticed the trend lately has been DOA5 and FO4 though, how about some MMO's, old and new alike)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.