1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Gvz

Discussion in 'Greeting Room' started by sebway2k3, Nov 11, 2015.

1. sebway2k3

sebway2k3 Avid Affiliate

Don't know what to think about the new GVZ, i'll be looking on it tomorow, i liked the old school GVZ, but at least it's back, good to see it online, good night folks see ya soon :)

2. Juls

Juls Vivacious Visitor

I am a member of all the former sites and Detritus has done a great job bolting all the sites together into one site. :)

3. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

I suspect it will take some time to adjust. I honestly have not much loyalty to the site GVZ, the modders and content are cool but the forum was nothing special. In fact I felt that other forums had more people contributing discussions in general, hopefully with the merge we can all get along and share our interests.

4. Darklord666

Darklord666 Vivacious Visitor

I loved the old GVZ. On first look, the new migated site looks good. Good contrast and solid style.

5. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

It's good to find some of the stuff from the old site. I'm still exploring.

6. sebway2k3

sebway2k3 Avid Affiliate

7. patches13

patches13 Avid Affiliate

As a original member I'm glad the site is back up, the name was never important just the community! Awesome that our accounts rolled over (IE I didn't need to create a new account!)

Glad it's back up and I'm digging the new layout!

8. DharKhon

DharKhon Potential Patron

Been a member for years, though I don't post much, and I'm glad that the content is still around, even though the site had to go through a reincarnation ... great work to all the modders over the years, hope you don't stop (noticed the trend lately has been DOA5 and FO4 though, how about some MMO's, old and new alike)