New Boko game (first-person boxing) (4 Viewers)

unknown

Potential Patron
There are some good news from the new Boko's game:

This time we see a very nice female boxer and a more more nice boxing game.
More information about this new title in the Boko's Homepage:

877??

Cactush

Potential Patron
There are some good news from the new Boko's game:

This time we see a very nice female boxer and a more more nice boxing game.
More information about this new title in the Boko's Homepage:

877??
Ooh, now this looks interesting. It's nice to see a model similar to Boko 1 that was a bit more imaginative. And I'm all for boxing, though from the video the 10-0 doesn't feel as natural as opposed to 1-10, like real boxing. But, I like this all the same.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Posts moved from the First-Person Ryona Games thread, this game deserves its own thread... although I'm sad that he's turned his attention to boxing, the reason I loved the original Boko was the maid's (revealing) kicks and grabs, having only punches sounds like a huge downgrade.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Posts moved from the First-Person Ryona Games thread, this game deserves its own thread... although I'm sad that he's turned his attention to boxing, the reason I loved the original Boko was the maid's (revealing) kicks and grabs, having only punches sounds like a huge downgrade.

Well, in all of Boko's games the female character cheats so I wouldn't be surprised if she performed illegal moves in this one too

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Here's hoping that's the case. Also hope that they keep the player invisible like the original Boko, since it seems that way from the video so far.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Here's hoping that's the case. Also hope that they keep the player invisible like the original Boko, since it seems that way from the video so far.

I actually prefer there to be both options, some poses and grappels look awkward from a first person perspective. Their games usually have a camera change option in grapples so luckily we can all be happy

RGK4

Potential Patron

A new gameplay preview was released. This demonstrates some of her special attacks. Also, according to the blog, the grey meter next to the player's health is some kind of special move meter.

Last edited by a moderator:

unknown

Potential Patron

A new gameplay preview was released. This demonstrates some of her special attacks. Also, according to the blog, the grey meter next to the player's health is some kind of special move meter.

Hahaha I post it too, good timing RGK4.
The moves are fantastic and dynamic, UFG it was a really a great 3D anime 1st person femdom-fighting game but this new boxing sure will be better.

Go Boko!!! ;)

RGK4

Potential Patron
There's finally been an update for the game. Also an official title! Ultimate Fighting Girl Type B!

Here's hoping a demo is released soon!

EDIT: Also worth mentioning that you'll have the option of disabling specific special moves. Very nice if there are moves that just don't, ahem do it for you.

WKlg2j1.png

unknown

Potential Patron
I can't wait yet!!! :p

Yeah I see too yesterday, I see Boko's blog every day and finally he write this good news and I'm happy for this.
It's interesting the last new option, so now we can disabled one or more special movies of our enemy!
I hope too to see some "smothering movies/submission" with the boxing that are too a very good combination.

Great Boko ;)

neddyf

Potential Patron
Boko is awesome!
But I still prefer when the fight is without gloves.
Also some kicks grappling moves and domination would make it even better...

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Wonder if the game was taken down. Going to that link does not take you to the game. I also tried from boko's site and got the same deal...

RGK4

Potential Patron
From what I could understand on his blog, there's an issue with an audio file that causes an error in the game. He submitted the fixed version to the DLSite but it may not have gone up yet. The link works for me, though.

Edit: Some thoughts on the game. While, for the most part, the basic gameplay is the same (shift + arrow keys for offense, arrow keys alone for defense, special moves if you miss twice), it is quite different from the others.

Firstly, it is 100% first-person, as was the first Boko game. While I like this better, there are some moves that look awkward from this perspective i.e. she has a kissing move that is basically just her with her mouth open in front of you and kissing sounds. Gotta suspend your disbelief a bit more for that one. Secondly, once your health depletes, it isn't game over. You can mash the arrow keys to get back up before the count of 10. I always get up twice at 8 and then fail to meet the count the third time. Not sure if that's scripted, as I imagine just using a TKO would be simpler. According to the manual, holding the down the up arrow key while a knock out is happening initiates a grapple, where button mashing will restore your HP. I haven't tested this yet.

As previously mentioned in the thread, you have a new special move meter. Blocking her blows and connecting with your own builds this meter. Once it's full you can perform a special attack via a yellow circle prompt. If you take too long she'll counter attack. The aforementioned kissing move will drain this special move meter, and while I'm on that topic of that move, I'm not sure what causes it to result in defeat. It's either based on time spent not struggling or simply allowing your meter to deplete.

Another new change is that, whereas in the previous games, hitting shift four times while she does a basic attack would result in a low blow, it will instead initiate her "circle to behind" attack, where she will dodge to your side and back you into a corner, proceeding to send a flurry of punches your way. If you block at least three of her punches in one cycle, you'll have a chance to counter-attack. Performing two successful counter-attacks will end this attack. You may also disable this attack and any other in the SP-Move menu. Note that disabling at least 5 moves or disabling this attack won't allow you to win the match even if you deplete her health. As for actually doing that, well, I've been unsuccessful, and I even managed to beat the first game on the hardest difficult. This one's quite tricky.

And probably the most prominent change is the post-match segments. The match itself is, for the most part, only a fight with little humiliation. Once you're defeated, a scene will trigger randomly or based on the move she used to defeat you (untested). She'll trash talk you and, if you're defiant, she'll do certain things to you until you struggle out of them. This includes a beatdown while straddling, trampling, ballbusting, and even a massage with her breasts. These can go on as long as you allow them to.

I'd say, if you enjoyed the humiliation from the previous games, they're still present in the post-match scenes, but the actual fights themselves are better served to people who wanna get beat up. I never saw her throw a kick, which I know will disappoint a few people. But this entry is at least of the same if not higher quality than the first UFG.

Also, based on his blog, it seems there may be a costume-swap feature in a future update. Neat.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I must say I'm kinda dissappointed with the game as it is now, the animations are unappealing aside from some exceptions and there seem to be some bugs here and there. Boko has already submitted a fix for the sound file error and knowing him he'll add more content to the game as he did with UFG, I just fear the game won't sell that well because of it's quality right now

unknown

Potential Patron
I must say I'm kinda dissappointed with the game as it is now, the animations are unappealing aside from some exceptions and there seem to be some bugs here and there. Boko has already submitted a fix for the sound file error and knowing him he'll add more content to the game as he did with UFG, I just fear the game won't sell that well because of it's quality right now

I agree.
Graphic game can be better...
Very good boxing game, it's very good, ok, for me this game really have great potential but, there are too many few K.O. final scenes and 1 only (maybe 2 with the kiss?) grab...

It is a serious lack, especially compared to his previous work which instead has a wide range of grabs and K.O. finisher.

More variety more better...(like UFG) so we only can wait the next update.

I have great confidence in Boko so I'm pretty quiet and the final game will be great.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I agree.
Graphic game can be better...
Very good boxing game, it's very good, ok, for me this game really have great potential but, there are too many few K.O. final scenes and 1 only (maybe 2 with the kiss?) grab...

It is a serious lack, especially compared to his previous work which instead has a wide range of grabs and K.O. finisher.

More variety more better...(like UFG) so we only can wait the next update.

I have great confidence in Boko so I'm pretty quiet and the final game will be great.

In their defense, retail UFG was pretty lackluster too. It became a much better game after updating it, so I still have hopes for type B

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.