Nekomeme (1 Viewer)

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Only real additions I can find is that they added more of the bola enemies in that one hallway, removed the werewolf-like enemy, and at the end of the bola hallway there is a path above that leads to a wooden horse and goo that you can get snagged on. After any of the aforementioned encounters your character seems to disappear, whether you have remaining health or not.

That short black dress. . . :)

DeepSoul

Potential Patron
The zombies should have a rape animation imo. Now they are just boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. bigshot

Potential Patron
there was a old posting showing zombie rape animation

---------- Post added 07-12-2012 at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-11-2012 at 04:37 AM ----------

game has been up dated

TKNY

Potential Patron
new update seem to add 2 new mobs.

a bat which does nothing at all...

a worm thing which has vore elements... but takes bloody long to get out of it...

The bug with the blue slime is still not fixed as well...

T

TheFetishBeast

The developer really needs to focus on fixing all the bugs and whatnot before continuing adding more enemies. The game has a lot of potential but it's difficult to play as it is now... All this in my opinion.

TKNY

Potential Patron
The developer really needs to focus on fixing all the bugs and whatnot before continuing adding more enemies. The game has a lot of potential but it's difficult to play as it is now... All this in my opinion.

The front part is good to play... but after the last save point.. it looks like he is just throwing the new mobs out... doesn't look like you are suppose to actually play it... he is probably sure showing off the new mobs he designed.

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
A test version has been released. It is only for testing the rifle. I hope new update comes soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

boundandwet

Potential Patron
For those who still check up on this, it looks like he's in the process of making another downloadable trial to test the new enemies. Remember that as you are watching some poor women be helplessly damaged/raped, it is all for the greater cause of the game. Keep up you good, selfless work.

ijama

Potential Patron
Hey guys just letting you know the new demo is out (you can find it on his blog on mediafire. Its actually really good!

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Am i the only one who cant get the elevator to work? or is it just due to it being a demo?

TKNY

Potential Patron
I cant get the elevator to work edit beside the blue fish like thing (more like I cant remember seeing it before).

But the game play improved a lot honestly. No more double jump and no more super weapon upgrade.

Im not sure I finished everything available but currently its like
1. climb to the top to kill the giant octopus and grab the blue card
2, go back down for a weird slide things that I have no idea what for.
3. get all the way back down and enter a new setting area (you dont seem to be in the lab anymore)

thats about it.

Anyone got other things that I missed?

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I cant get the elevator to work edit beside the blue fish like thing (more like I cant remember seeing it before).

But the game play improved a lot honestly. No more double jump and no more super weapon upgrade.

Im not sure I finished everything available but currently its like
1. climb to the top to kill the giant octopus and grab the blue card
2, go back down for a weird slide things that I have no idea what for.
3. get all the way back down and enter a new setting area (you dont seem to be in the lab anymore)

thats about it.

Anyone got other things that I missed?

You can also get the Katana in one of the doors in the left side of the aquarium

sutivlak

Potential Patron
The gameplay has improved a lot since the earlier builds. There's an annoying bug where the Up key seems to be jammed (constant menu scrolling, elevator doesn't work, etc), and I personally think the health system needs to be reworked. Enemies don't do enough damage to be a threat, or alternatively it's easy to get stun-locked in a corner and not do anything for a few minutes while they slowly whittle you down.

I also noticed that you have more invulnerability time if you don't move after getting hit. You can see this with the turret; if you're standing still you'll only take one hit, but if you keep running you'll get hit twice. I don't know if that's intentional or not.

Overall this is shaping up to be pretty good! Even aside from ryona content, it seems like a fun game at its core. Just needs a little more tweaking.

ijama

Potential Patron
New version of the demo is out, level lay out is a little different and some different enemies/animation

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.