Nekomeme (1 Viewer)

tuckboy

Potential Patron
Impossible to download the last version

GOT IT....Very nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
not really anything new... game ends after yellow card?

There are some new animations, as well as the showers now that heal up your health. (The showers are at each save point)

In terms of animations that are new I only found 2 new H animations, but I could have missed some. One is not really a full H, but the remote controlled car pokes her in the butt, I can't find any other use of it, I am sure it should do something later?
The other new one is with the ceiling tentacle, it has now an internal view.

It does indeed end at Yellow card. Though I didn't manage to find the green card? But I guess yellow is before green or?

gelodsanti

Potential Patron
There are some new animations, as well as the showers now that heal up your health. (The showers are at each save point)

In terms of animations that are new I only found 2 new H animations, but I could have missed some. One is not really a full H, but the remote controlled car pokes her in the butt, I can't find any other use of it, I am sure it should do something later?
The other new one is with the ceiling tentacle, it has now an internal view.

It does indeed end at Yellow card. Though I didn't manage to find the green card? But I guess yellow is before green or?

You'll also notice the giant worm near the room of the first boss. The last part is the yellow card. The message that is said at the moment you get the yellow card says that the game is still in demo.

N

noxumbra

i cant get it to work and i dont know why
after downoading and clicking on the application to start i get an error sayiong
"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_39.dll was not found. Re-instlling the application may fix this problem"
no matter how many times i re instal or try an older version its the same....

can someone help?

ijama

Potential Patron
i cant get it to work and i dont know why
after downoading and clicking on the application to start i get an error sayiong
"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_39.dll was not found. Re-instlling the application may fix this problem"
no matter how many times i re instal or try an older version its the same....

can someone help?

I don't think it's necessary for this game, but is your computer's unicode (system locale) set to japanese system locale?

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
The game isn't actually scheduled for release until late April. It was posted with a demo back in March, though it's the same demo available on the blog if I heard correctly.

P

PhatsM21

Hongfire and ULMF don't seem to have their shit together so I joined the forum just to post in this thread (and probably others now)

It was released on the Japanese DL site but i can't decipher anything about an English release. I've been following his blog forever. I'd like to get my hands on this game...

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Here is the release/sale start blog post: blog post

The Google translation is awkward as always, so it's not easy if at all possible to say how much new content the full version has if you've been playing ALL the trials. The promo pics at least feature new enemies, and there's probably at least double the maps to explore behind those other keycard doors.

Update: now released on the English DLSite.

Update: I just finished the game, and it's disappointingly short (like 2-3 hours altogether with most of it being travel and navigation). The animations are really tame for ryona content, and there are no proper CGs. No real GOR either. I wouldn't consider it worth the $16, more like $5.

Last edited by a moderator:

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
i am stuck at the part where i get the green card

Just go through more doors. There really isn't anything more to it.

IIRC the Green card gets you access to a door in the main lobby (the large area after leaving your personal quarters where you started the game at) that is on a high level on the left side. It's to the left of the elevator, and by completing the area behind that door, you arrive at the top of the elevator and are able to activate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.