Nekomeme (1 Viewer)

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, I just found a hentai game with lots of potential, it's called Nekomeme. Here's a link to the blog with google translate.

Google Traducere

12114sceneA.jpg 39548sceneB.jpg

Edit: It does not let me post all the screens but there are many more scenes in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Here you go

Google Traducere.

Edit, or maybe not.

There is a menu about halfway down the right side of the page that looks like this:

Category
Introduction (2)
Progress (46)
Trial version (prototype) (4)
Note for the production (5)
Zakki (3)
Luggage material (1)

Click the " Trial version (prototype) (4)"

ijama

Potential Patron
Looks very promising! Pretty fun, a little buggy and you can't lose. My favorite is fighting those red guys with the guns who throw the bolas

TKNY

Potential Patron
after those red guys and the monster on the wall... which does something to you... then there is no more progress right?

By the way, is there any special animation for the following?
-Zombie
-Werewolf
-Man eating plant

the game needs more sound effect >< haha...

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I found you can also go up and even find the boss up upstairs by using the blue elevator.

But there are not that many animations in yet, which is not surprising as this game is still in alpha.

So far I found the white coat people they have two animations, one if one grabs you and another if two grab you.
The slime spitter (when slime hits you)
The boss (just one grab animation)
The ceiling tentacles (vore type animation)
The small squids (one animation if they grab you from behind)

and that's all currently.

TKNY

Potential Patron
I found you can also go up and even find the boss up upstairs by using the blue elevator.

But there are not that many animations in yet, which is not surprising as this game is still in alpha.

So far I found the white coat people they have two animations, one if one grabs you and another if two grab you.

The scientist looking guy has animation as well it stacks up to 2 of them...

Thundragon

Potential Patron

Also the red stormtrooper-like guys that can snare you with bolas and then grab you

Mr. bigshot

Potential Patron
the girl in them game kind of looks like a blue haired rukia to me.

its that just me or can everyone else see that too? o3o

gelodsanti

Potential Patron
after those red guys and the monster on the wall... which does something to you... then there is no more progress right?

By the way, is there any special animation for the following?
-Zombie
-Werewolf
-Man eating plant

the game needs more sound effect >< haha...

Yeah! Like her voice. The voice makes it more sexier to listen the more she gets abused.

B

bleeb

very good game so far, eager to see how this develops, possibly one of my favorites posted here so far. but yes, agreed it needs more sound to be better, but still, it's an alpha

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.