Nagai Yamiji (Demo available) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Kajio
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
K

Kajio

Nagai Yamiji Out Now!

Nagai Yamiji
ximage.php,qu=70868,atype=sigpic,adateline=1371540808.pagespeed.ic.d2cL9HWJwp.png

Screenshots

Download: http://hkajio.blogspot.com/p/nagai-yamiji.html

Journey though a Lovecraftian nightmare world, filled with evil creatures and cultists worshiping dark ancient powers, and battle giant bosses using mystical runic powers. The game includes over 10 original compositions, 7 sets of CGs totally 24 pictures, 20 enemies with H-animations, 3 bosses, and 7 unique areas.

The demo allows you to play up to the first boss, and includes a handful of enemies and CGs. However, the full game has much more to offer!

Purchase the Full Game!

Download the game from one of the four links above, then purchase the license for the full game here. You will be given a download for the license file that will unlock the rest of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Tried it, the game looks good and really has potential, however I found three main issues:
-The game keeps throwing around different error messages whenever i'm in the menu
-It looks a bit too dark, and also (at least in my case) it runs with a lot of frameskipping
-The "A new adventure begins" shout is a little disturbing.
Aside from that, great work, man! I hope you keep working on it as Kyrieru did

K

Kajio

Tried it, the game looks good and really has potential, however I found three main issues:
-The game keeps throwing around different error messages whenever i'm in the menu
-It looks a bit too dark, and also (at least in my case) it runs with a lot of frameskipping
-The "A new adventure begins" shout is a little disturbing.
Aside from that, great work, man! I hope you keep working on it as Kyrieru did

-What did the error messages say?
-There's an option in the options menu to turn up the brightness, but it is intentionally dark. Don't know what to do about frame-skipping :\ I'll look into it though
-Haha sorry :P

S

Sir_Han Ricos

Just downloaded the demo you have up, must say I'm very impressed with your work. I did notice one thing, and maybe it was covered but I didn't notice, When the demon dog attacks her and knocks her down, his h-animation switches to the standard zombie.

K

Kajio

Just downloaded the demo you have up, must say I'm very impressed with your work. I did notice one thing, and maybe it was covered but I didn't notice, When the demon dog attacks her and knocks her down, his h-animation switches to the standard zombie.
Yeah that's a known issue. The current version doesn't include most of the H-animations. I have all of them done now, it's just a matter of implementing them, so they'll be in the next release (which should be in the next few days).

I'm glad you liked things so far :)

mudball2

Potential Patron
I have to commend you for your work. Being a game developer working on a ryona project myself, I appreciate your design, art and effort. What libraries, tools and/or languages did you use to create the game?

I do want to comment: I found the game entirely too easy even on the hardest difficulty. Still, great work! :D

K

Kajio

I have to commend you for your work. Being a game developer working on a ryona project myself, I appreciate your design, art and effort. What libraries, tools and/or languages did you use to create the game?

I do want to comment: I found the game entirely too easy even on the hardest difficulty. Still, great work! :D
I'm glad you enjoyed the work I've done! I used Gamemaker 8 for most of the development, but have since transferred everything over to GMStudio.

I can't believe you found things too easy XD Everyone else seems to find it too hard!

mudball2

Potential Patron
Haha. I daresay I'm pretty darn good at platformer type games like this one. I suppose Gamemaker is cool for quick development. I've always been more of a build it from the ground up kind of guy, being a (prideful) software engineer. Although if I ever decide to work on another ryona game project it'll be with something like Unity3D because it's a lot of work. xD

K

Kajio

Haha. I daresay I'm pretty darn good at platformer type games like this one. I suppose Gamemaker is cool for quick development. I've always been more of a build it from the ground up kind of guy, being a (prideful) software engineer. Although if I ever decide to work on another ryona game project it'll be with something like Unity3D because it's a lot of work. xD
I still consider myself a rather novice programmer. I've been using GM for years, but that's about the extent of my programming knowledge. However it seems to serve my purposes fine, so I've not tried expanding into other languages or utilities. For the brief spell I was in college I was exposed to a couple other programming languages and it was more hassle than it was worth in my opinion. GM makes development significantly faster, which is of prime importance for me, haha.

mudball2

Potential Patron
Programming's my job, so I have to love it. Haha.
Still, I'm looking forward to seeing finished version of the game. Good luck! :)

K

Kajio

Nagai Yamiji is out now! I've edited the OP with new information, and now you can buy the full game. I hope everyone enjoys the game :)

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
from my experience with selling princess' edge on DLSite, it takes only a few days for the game to be available in japan site but it needs around 1-2 weeks it is available in the english one.

K

Kajio

from my experience with selling princess' edge on DLSite, it takes only a few days for the game to be available in japan site but it needs around 1-2 weeks it is available in the english one.
Alrighty, well I sent the game in Friday night, so assuming Saturday/Sunday don't count, the third day will be Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.