[PC] MUGEN - A highly customizable 2D fighting engine (2 Viewers)

A

alchemickaiser

You might want to get some screen shot cause if I know youtube sooner or later they're gonna delete this video. Anyways try to google this character.

TKNY

Potential Patron
You might want to get some screen shot cause if I know youtube sooner or later they're gonna delete this video. Anyways try to google this character.

Ive tried googling the character but overall the characters I get don't seem to have the moves...

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
There are dozen of variations of that slime character, finding the one you're looking for just by its name will be virtually impossible.
Your best bet is to ask the uploader where he got it from.

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
Are there any active Mugen sites (hentai or Otherwise) that are still up at this point? All the ones I tend to find are usually full of dead links. It would also be nice to find a copy of the "Surako" character that had her rape animations.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
what new character have they added im looking for female rapers and im confused on what is Queen of fighters it says new but all i see are the same characters unless im missing something here.
Females
Since female ryona/rapist characters are rare and hard to find I've uploaded every one that I've found and that isn't completely awful in my folder.
I haven't updated that folder for about two years, though.

Queen of Fighters is a collection of rapists, victims and hentai stages of various quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
what new character have they added im looking for female rapers and im confused on what is Queen of fighters it says new but all i see are the same characters unless im missing something here.

Have to agree with that one, I think the dates on the messages were for 2010. No one's updated or added to that site in years. Its nice that all the links work though.

TKNY

Potential Patron
really? I notice like updates but mostly for characters that already exist. Most of the updates are like new moves and that's about it. No major new char that I know of yet. the newest decent one is probably Tendril which is a female rapist. None other notable ones for me.

Rios Sumari

Potential Patron
I just figured out that it's one of those sites that posts new stuff on the first page and older stuff on the later pages. That threw me off a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
KNOCK OUT: Trials of the Mighty
A complete game for Mugen (meaning it is not intended to mix it with other characters) with only original characters; it doesn't focus on ryona but it supposedly has a lot of nutshot/however it's called for females moves in it for those who like it.

Mr. bigshot

Potential Patron
would there be like a MUGEN pack where all of the girl and rape type characters are all ready instaled and set up or something?i'm having trouble with some of my set ups ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.