[PC] MUGEN - A highly customizable 2D fighting engine (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
It's a little confusing, the newest version of Tendril is named "Tendril" again, "Tendril2" is an older version.

Yeah, the helpers get annoying after a while, that's why I have removed the helpers from the first version of Tendril; have to do it for the newest version too and upload it, but currently I'm just too addicted to StarCraft2.

Mardion

Potential Patron
The newest version of Tendril is named "Tendril" again, "Tendril2" is an older version.
* Head explodes *

Anyways, thanks for telling me that it's possible to eliminate the helpers, which was very easy after choosing the "Tendril.cns" file for editing and searching for the word "helper". That saves me quite a lot of headaches :-)

For everyone else who wants all Tendril's helpers eliminated (including Tendril's "clone") , just unzip the attached file into the Tendril folder (overwriting the previous file, which you might want to back up first). This works with the "Tendril" character in the first link in Someone92's second post.

Attachments

Tendrilcns.rar
14.3 KB · Views: 225

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Original post: Queen of Fighters 3.7

Rapidshare:
QoF Part1
QoF Part2
QoF Part3
QoF Part4

Password:
JOBKI77

Haven't downloaded this version myself, so I cannot make specific description about it. It seems to be from 2007, and in the previous version I had the quality of most characters was not that spectacular, but according to comments it has gone better with this version; still if you haven't tried Mugen yet this gives you a first taste of its possibilities.

Summary:

The Queen Of Fighters is a beat 'em up made with the M.U.G.E.N game engine, where you can play with "no panties" version of some popular female videogame characters.
It includes the usual game modes found in the genre: Arcade, Survival, Training, 2 Player VS, etc.

The game has 102 characters from various videogames/animes: Sailor Moon, SNK, Capcom, Guilty Gear, Ranma one-half, Cutie Honey, Dragon Ball, etc.

Language: English

-102 Characters and 32 stages

-25 High quality songs

List of characters:
- New King KO, Old King KO Lei-Lei, Morrigan, Kasumi KO, Angel, KO-Orochi Shermie Shermie

- Mai (No Panties), Mai (SNK Nude), Mai (Capcom Nude), Mai (Milky), Mai (Horny) - Rosemary

- Athena (Upskirt), Athena (Horny), Athena (No Panties? 97), Athena (No Panties 2000)

- Athena (Sexy), Cammy, Cammy Nude, R-No, Erina, Hinata (Upskirt), Hinata (No Panties)

- Midler, Hinako (No Panties), Hinako (Nude), Hinako KO, KO Xiangfei Li, Shiki, Leona

- Chun-Li (Capcom), Chun-Li (Athletic), Chun-Li (SNK), Mature K.0, Maki, Red Snake, Mysterious Power

- Blue Mary (Sexy), Blue Mary (Topless), Blue Mary (Nude), Rainbow Mika, Kula Diamond, Karin

- Karin (Shaved), Yuri (SNK), Yuri (SNK, AOF), Yuri (Capcom), Lilith (Nude), Lilith (Sexy)

- Lilith (Sexy 2), Juli, Juni, Sakura (No Panties), Sakura (Nude), Sakura (Shadow), Felicia (Nude)

- Felicia (Shaved), Kei Nanasawa, Spiral, Rogue (Nude), Psylocke, Sonya Blade, Mimi Robobabe

- Akira Honjoji, Eiko Magami, Sofia, Kureanai, Yukihime, Fubuki, Elektra, Poison, Raiya, Raiya (Black)

- Cutie Honey, Yagumo, Arina, Roomi, Iroha, Delilah, Psyanide, Fallen Angel, Kasumi, Mugena

- Kuromaru * Slime *, Kan Cho Man *, Victim (Bonus), KO Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus KO,

- Sailor Jupiter KO, KO Sailor Mercury, Sailor Moon KO, Xmax 1, Xmax 2, Ranma (Female)

- Roll (No Panties), Roll (Nude), Bra, Bra USSJ, Bionic Cage (Bonus)

K

kk580kk

ok.it's too complex.
anything there completed released that we can just download and play?

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Ok where to begin.... Well first off I downloaded Tantrumbull's ver. of MUGEN and was happy with how many characters there were, so I tried them all out and found out that not everyone was fully compatible, I then added in Minotaur, along with 2 or 3 other rape characters and at least 20 to 30 new rapeable characters.I then started to try out every single character to see if they're rapeable or not, I mainly used Minotaur and Kuromaru (updated versions). Those that were compatible I kept and those that weren't I deleted. the roster had originally consisted of over 250 characters, but after testing everyone, updating a few characters and adding in new rapeable and raping characters, the roster now currently stands at 169 characters. 22 rape characters, 146 rapeable characters, and 1 character who is only compatible with QBEE and Felicia (I got these three characters from Someone92, thanks btw). I've also deleted some stages and added in newer Hentai stages such as Hentai King, Bust Size Show, Private room, and a few others. I'm still looking around to add in new rape characters and new hentai stages. when I think I've added in enough stuff I'll upload my MUGEN so as everyone can play and enjoy it. if you want to know more about my version of MUGEN then PM me k, till then farwell my friends.

TKNY

Potential Patron
I love this game... XD... but it would be great if characters were in HD... some of them are but most of them arent

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That's cause they're sprites that are ripped from the games they came from... which of course were not in HD.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
Well I'm almost done fixing up my version. It should be up within the next few days, hope you all like it.

TKNY

Potential Patron
That's cause they're sprites that are ripped from the games they came from... which of course were not in HD.

ya... well KOF newest version are all HD... i tried to use the files for the PC version of the game and tried to correct them to work with MUGEN but it just wouldn't work. Maybe the developers locked them to prevent copying or something. Which would explain why no one got the newer KOF characters (HD version) out on MUGEn yet... T.T

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
No, it just means no one wants to do it. I ripped some for someone once, you simply go to the darkest part of the background you can find, do a move, and screenshot all the frames. Then you build it through those. Nothing "un-rippable" about the Print Screen key. They just either have other things they are doing or don't feel like doing it.

Also if you mean the KOF'13 sprites, those are terrible anyway, and it's perfectly understandable why no one would want to do it. They should have just HD-ified the old ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

TKNY

Potential Patron
I have a Athena Asamiya 2002 that is compatible. if anyone is interested. trying to upload it now. its not my but I found it somewhere... dont have the link to the guys page now will upload to here later.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

its from this guy's blog Ryona For all! (Erm... it went down a few days ago... not sure whether it will get back...)

here's the link for it
FilePost.com: Download Athena02.zip - fast & secure!

H

Hand Solo

I would recommend starting with this website here: alcnX. On the right hand side, you can find some of the best and most current sources of hentai mugen related material. I personally recommend paying attention to "Akkin Mugen", the minotaur link directly below it, "Forum Mugen Hentai", "Ramen blog", "/mugen/" & "/rmugen/", "4shared light35888", "4shared AlexSam" and "4shared trombeex data".

There were some random 4shared links I found that had some very interesting characters(including an updated version of this girl: A-Shi.rar. It will take me a while to find them again. When I do--I will post the links. Happy fapping!

M

Mugen

After two weeks of serching for best mugen version of the game I found this :D

Best Hentai mugen in net. You can download it here :

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

And hear is Blog of guy who made that Mugen collection :

alcnX

His youtube channel:

alcnx - YouTube

Almost all characters are rapeble by kuromaru with special animations after finish fight
biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have fun
biggrin.gif

Ghosttripix - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.