Moving the MoreTriggers 'Loader Hacked Arm' (1 Viewer)

Dr Neutral

Content Creator
Hi everyone.

I was recently messing with MoreTriggers and AnimTools and I realized that there's a trigger ([TOGGLE_LOADER_ARM_ON]) that enables an additional Left arm for the male character that holds the girl's head, kind of like the default right arm does.

But for what I've seen, this arm immediately grabs her head and there's no option in Animtools to move it (like the 'custom his arm' section).

My request (if it can be done at all) is to either add a section to AnimTools to change that position (having the default position like it is right now) or add an additional trigger to MoreTriggers to align the hand position with the default arm.

Better alternatives are welcome, of course.

Either way, thank you very much in advance.

Covert

Content Creator
Good day.

Sorry for posting in an old thread but can any experts comment on what are the major limitations/obstacles in implementing this? Can it be added to animtools or be made as a separate mod?

iruf

Potential Patron
I too am posting in this old thread, was this ever considered? to make the other arm movable for different positions and such?
I often use the Loader arm, but it also behaves a bit odd at times, and jumps between positions when menu is up or not?
Has anyone looked into this other arm?
Sorry if not allowed to bump older threads, but always wondered about this feature and why not explored more?
Kind regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.