Moving Character Positions

Keret

Potential Patron
Is there any way to move the position of the characters, or what the camera centres on I suppose, so that the girl could be more in the middle - instead of to one side - for example.? Maybe you could make the camera focus on something - so when you zoom in - you zoom in on her titties instead of her face... or on her ass.... or whatever. Anyone know of any mods that can do that? I tried looking through all the stuff on here but I couldn't find anything. There is so much stuff to sort through.... A needle in a needle stack.....

EDIT: See post #6

Last edited by a moderator:

Keret

Potential Patron
I was sorta hoping for a mod that only moves the position of the characters inside the window. So I could just put it in a character folder or the init folder instead of all the stuff I'd have to do if I did it through animtools. A way to be able to move the camera in game - is a good way to explain it.

Thanks anyways Smut. Legend.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Each position also has a camera setting including where the camera zooms in, so you can absolutely just edit the camera of the default position. It also supports character folders so you'd only have to do it once and then place the position file in as many character folders as you want. It doesn't help you with moving the camera in-game but other than that I think it's got you covered.

Keret

Potential Patron
My Bad. You shoulda deleted this thread instead of the other one though. Someone should make a mod that lets you move the camera like in animtools but in game. Hope someone reads this.

Keret

Potential Patron
Thanks that's exactly what I wanted to see. You're bit of help has filled my heart with much glee. Now I'll Install it and see how well it works. It's good to see in this club there's not many jerks ….and sing oooooooowwwwwaaaaaaa Edgelord Muvafucka. Yeaaah!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom